90x10
70x10

Single leg Ham Curl
40x10
70x8
70x8

bicep work and calves.

2.01 miles

I won't be logging any workouts until after the middle of April.

I am taking on the challenge of running a marathon while retaining as much strength as possible. I want to run the marathon @ around 176 lbs, while my 3 lift total is still more than at least 1300 minimum.

Anyone know of a person doing a marathon while lifting 1300+ @ 176 or less?

Well I will do it soon @ 40+ years of age.

The long runs (17 miles + are a bitch as I keep bonking but I am learning the necessary nutrition and hydration requirements) are a bitch! I lose 8 lbs or so on a long run and need to take in that much liquid to keep from cramping and bonking.

I have a competition in my sport in July. I should have good cardio.

Last edited:
TMAN !!! REMEMBER ME ?!?!?!?!!

awesome man, so happy you'r still here, still into working out, and running too. i just got back into it needa get in shape asapppp

will check your log tomorrow, gota hit the bed !

hope all is well man !

I won't be logging any workouts until after the middle of April.

I am taking on the challenge of running a marathon while retaining as much strength as possible. I want to run the marathon @ around 176 lbs, while my 3 lift total is still more than at least 1300 minimum.

Anyone know of a person doing a marathon while lifting 1300+ @ 176 or less?

Well I will do it soon @ 40+ years of age.

The long runs (17 miles + are a bitch as I keep bonking but I am learning the necessary nutrition and hydration requirements) are a bitch! I lose 8 lbs or so on a long run and need to take in that much liquid to keep from cramping and bonking.

I have a competition in my sport in July. I should have good cardio.

Tman you are a freaking beast. To answer your question no I dot know anyone who has a 1300 minimum at 40+ years and is running a marathon. Usually it's one or the other, big lifts or endurance. You don't often see the two combined, at least I don't. Congrats on the accomplishment bro. Im using your log as motivation for my own training to keep upping the poundage on my big compound lifts. Keep up the hard work!!

TMAN !!! REMEMBER ME ?!?!?!?!!

awesome man, so happy you'r still here, still into working out, and running too. i just got back into it needa get in shape asapppp

will check your log tomorrow, gota hit the bed !

hope all is well man !

Hi bro. Yes I remember you. Hope all is well.

Hi bro. Yes I remember you. Hope all is well.

everything is well man thanks!! I'm 21 now, in grad school, stressed as ever, unhealthy haha, but all is well, trying to get a beach body by summer, eating well last few weeks, just started the workouts seriously, plan on doing my first oral in a week or two (katanadrol w hcgenerate).

i miss the days we would all encourage each other on our logs haha.

anyway good to see you are in great health!! i just started a new log but i'll prolly be on NTBM forums a lot more since i'm using their products.

will keep checkin here looking good man ! any new pics?

Grad School! Awesome!

I am fine. Running my first marathon this month.

Good luck brotha!

I know, everyone is gone. I am in touch with adida and he is the only one.

OK this morning I did my 3 lifts before the marathon next weeks. I weigh 175.3 @ 5'5 3/4 (yes it matters bitches). 42 years old.

Bench 380
Squat 490
DEAD 550

Prob could have done a little more on each lift tbh. Especially on Bench. Squat was atg. Deads, well that's my b&b and I can get more. I think I will get through the 26.2 in a couple weeks, hopefully in less than 4.5 hours. After that back to getting strong!

Tman you are a true inspiration! I am also 5'5", and also 175lbs. except i'm fat an out of shape LOL can barely run a mile, bf is around 25%. and i'm 21 years OLD. i feel old n worn out. you are 42 years YOUNG. keep it up =)

u needa get ur ass on youtube man, you are a spectacle !!! nobody else power lifts, has a bodybuilding physique, runs marathons, is at your age, and as humble as you are.

make a channel i'mm telling you !

Damn T your 42!!! As he said your a great inspiration t. Keep it up great log brother. I'm forsure watching and learning brother.

I am making my last stand here. Lol. Seriously after this marathon BS I am getting strong again! I have a MMA comp in June! As usual He is bigger than I am!

Get on it brother!!! Whoop some ass bro. Lol

Yup! Thanks! I have said after 2012 I am retired bro! Been fighting bigger dudes for too long!

I am done with this UFC Shit! These will be my last 2 or 3 comps.

I'm tired and done!

Watch out for June though!

Back