Tne crash

cool dude

I have tried several ways of brewing this and it always crashes. This is the recipe Ive used;
20ml 75mg/ml
14.05 oil
1.5gr Test base
.60 BA 3%
4.0 BB 20%

I have used all eo instead of the oil. Also tried 4cc guiacol and the rest eo. I have heated the beaker to almost melting point (150c) then put the powder in and let it melt then adding the guiacol first in one case or the ba and bb then after about 5 min or so added the heated eo. I have also started heating the beaker and added the ba bb and the powder then letting it get up to melting point 155c and let it cook for 10-15 min. None of them have worked. Is there ANYONE out there kind enough to tell me what the hell it is Im doing wrong LOL. Im so frustrated!

I have tried several ways of brewing this and it always crashes. This is the recipe Ive used;
20ml 75mg/ml
14.05 oil
1.5gr Test base
.60 BA 3%
4.0 BB 20%

I have used all eo instead of the oil. Also tried 4cc guiacol and the rest eo. I have heated the beaker to almost melting point (150c) then put the powder in and let it melt then adding the guiacol first in one case or the ba and bb then after about 5 min or so added the heated eo. I have also started heating the beaker and added the ba bb and the powder then letting it get up to melting point 155c and let it cook for 10-15 min. None of them have worked. Is there ANYONE out there kind enough to tell me what the hell it is Im doing wrong LOL. Im so frustrated!

Ive got it to hold quite easily... At 100mg/ml I use

Add powder and guiacol (10%)
Heat
Add EO (100%), BA (2%) and BB(20%)
Heat until no swirls ect
And its painless and able to go through a slin pin...

Only problem is the guiacol is a cunt with that taste and it takes a few days more to heal.

Goodluck.

Last edited:
Ive got it to hold quite easily... At 100mg/ml I use

Add powder and guiacol (10%)
Heat
Add EO (100%), BA (2%) and BB(20%)
Heat until no swirls ect
And its painless and able to go through a slin pin...

Only problem is the guiacol is a cunt with that taste and it takes a few days more to heal.

Goodluck.

Hey thanks buddy, Im gonna give that a shot today. So how high do u heat it ? U use 10% guiacol huh? Maybe thats where Im going wrong. I dont mind the smell but that shit seems to ooze out your pores dont it? LOL

Last edited:
Back