To all the Oklahoma Football fans.

hahahaha...i saw that kid when they panned over on to him...i giggled my muthafuckin head off...

Ya gotta feel bad for Adrian Peterson now though. Unless you're from Texas.

He picked OU for all the wrong reasons, and he got nothing but used and abused by Stoops.

And Bomar, who had a ton of potential, might now never get a shot at the nfl.

Sorry, but it's about time I stopped hearing how Stoops can walk on water.

Don't get me wrong, I am not happy he's injured at all, just that he hasn't been able to accomplish what the horns have, and that was supposedly why he chose the sooners, because they could accomplish what the horns couldn't.

TxLonghorn said:

i bet that with everything that has gone wrong with his program, that miami position is looking better and better.

I feel bad for AD. He has been a great player for OU. It's ashame that it has to come to an end like this. At least he went out in style on a sweet 60 yd touchdown run. He is a great player and should be the 1st drafted rb. I wish him good luck and hope he does well in the NFL.

TxLonghorn said:
Ya gotta feel bad for Adrian Peterson now though. Unless you're from Texas.

He picked OU for all the wrong reasons, and he got nothing but used and abused by Stoops.

And Bomar, who had a ton of potential, might now never get a shot at the nfl.

Agree....but especially with the Stoops part.

jph said:
i bet that with everything that has gone wrong with his program, that miami position is looking better and better.

I don't see him going to Miami. Might be wrong, but that isn't a good fit.

Stoops is an OU coach. I couldn't see him coaching anywhere else. He is a great coach and OU would be stupid to let him go.

what texas finally got to the championship game and won do you know when the last time they even got to the champ game? under stoops ou has been there twice and will be there more than texas will be . futhermore i will have to say in the last three years the big twelve has had the best game on t.v. texas vs mich texas vs usc and ou vs boise st great games.!!!! my friends here in this forum ou will be in the champ game before texas and neb will be . after all that being said stoops should have got the coach of the year award also, after losing the qb and rb. my friends here the big twelve is the second or third best conferance in college football.!!! for sll you texas fans will see you next at the big state fair !!!!! later

mmtrey said:
my friends here in this forum ou will be in the champ game before texas and neb will be . after all that being said stoops should have got the coach of the year award also, after losing the qb and rb.

This part of your post was wrong.

oh i sorry! major annoucement all of you texas fans vince young will be back next year at texas too lead them too another national championship game ........ hahahahahahahaha i don't think so... keep up the faith!!!!!

Back