Toronto Pro Invitational

supergirl

TORONTO PRO INVITATIONAL
Men's Bodybuilding May 24
Toronto, CANADA

I WILL BE ATTENDING THIS SHOW!!! Going with Biggie, doggy and Fyre (i hope) .. Anyone else going and want to meet up with us all, pm or email me so we can make arrangements!!!!

i am so excited... it is going to be a fantastic Memorial Day weekend...

I just talked to Winston.

Fyre you are coming for sure? Did you want me to grab your ticket? We mine as well go VIP, its not that expensive.

Let me know.

Appearantly all the Pro's that they have said were going to compete are still going to be there excluding any last minute backing out which usually happens with one or two of the athletes.

Also was told that Flex will be there signing copies of the book he is releasing and Dexter Jackson will be there as well for signings and pictures, etc....

BiggieSwolls said:
I just talked to Winston.

Fyre you are coming for sure? Did you want me to grab your ticket? We mine as well go VIP, its not that expensive.

Let me know.

You've got mail sweetie!

Fyre said:
Where's Biggie?

Biggie's chillin out cus Doggy asked Biggie if he could step aside so Doggy could get some action too.

Being the nice guy he is, Biggie obliges. He would do anything to keep the members happy.

BiggieSwolls said:
Biggie's chillin out cus Doggy asked Biggie if he could step aside so Doggy could get some action too.

Being the nice guy he is, Biggie obliges. He would do anything to keep the members happy.
lol

BiggieSwolls said:

yup, Biggie truely is in this to keep the members happy... or is that HIS member happy! lol

Naw, Im just playing. Ill gladly be the one taking pics but only if they can get posted here on the forum. I would hate for the members to miss out on something like that. Its all for the members, hahahahahahaha.

i am really looking forward to this weekend!! I get to see ya'll finally!! A great show and Canada!! This will be my first trip to Canada as well!!

Hey Biggie.. is needsize coming out too??

Doggy.. ya got your little girl taken care of so you can have a wild weekend?? lol

so i hear Art Atwood is there along with Tom Prince, Dillet and many others :)

Oh yeah, I saw him guest pose last weekend and he was in awesome shape. He was 287 at 3%, I think he is going down to 265ish for the shows. He is a really nice guy too...not erogant like a lot of those pricks.

70w30 said:
I hope he collects all monies this year,not like last year.Or whomever wins for that matter.

Yah, I heard that the pros never received their prize money from last year until just recently. Don't know how much truth there is to that though.

supergirl said:
i am really looking forward to this weekend!! I get to see ya'll finally!! A great show and Canada!! This will be my first trip to Canada as well!!
Hey Biggie.. is needsize coming out too??

I'm working on getting him to come to the show with us!;)

Back