Tren A batch, is it ok?

The second photo is of the tren (left) and the origional solution (right [sesame oil/EO : 50/50])

yikes...the second one looks fine. the first one I would be weary about. What did you do differently on the second one?

The first one is the batch. The second pic is the batch comparted to the oil i mixed the tren with. Its a little cloudy, but mostly a weird yellow. If i put my finger on the other side I cant see my finger through the batch.

Last edited:
Ok I just baked it at 250 degrees f. For 30 min and it is worlds clearer with yellow tint but I can see through it pretty well. I can put a finger on the ither side and its still a little cloudy but u can see ny finger through it. Is this ok?

After letting it sit for a night it went cloudy again. I'm not using it, its not worth it. Gave crystal method a try tho

Stay away from that shit. Looks like it could just have water in it which would make it usable but I wouldn't mess with it because it could be something else.

Yeah i thought I would try but it turned out horrible, o well. I'll just some from my supplier

I have it at 120 mg/ml, and have the ba/bb from a kit I had. It's 25 ml and I used 4 ml of the ba/bb blend

your BA and BB came in a kit?

You might need new chems or something...
I buy mine seperate, never in kit form. 500ml at a time or more.

yeah i need to do that, I have just had friends that have used kits, so I got one. I will buy all the stuff individually in the future

Stay away from that shit. Looks like it could just have water in it which would make it usable but I wouldn't mess with it because it could be something else.

This is really good advice! listen to him and toss that crap!

Now to figure out what happened

Oh my, first one looks like vialed up jizz. Something more than likely went wrong when trying to convert to crystal tren.

Back