Tren ace consistancey of spoiled milk.

carolinacrackah

The Tren ace is clumpy and has separated or i guess you would call it crashed after I have filtered through the whatman which has been almost completly impossible. I can squeeze on the syringe and only get a tiny drip out of it.
I used a 4 gram kit to convert 8 grams worth of Tren ace 200mg per ml. I already shot it 3 times though and no pain at all.

Do these kits come with the BB?

So was that kit made to make it at 100mg/mL?

Maybe it didn't have enough BB.

carolinacrackah said:
It comes with the BB solution yes. The 4g kit is to make a 100mg per ml tren. I was trying to go for a 200mg per ml.
And you say that you've made it at 200mg/ml before? Sounds impossible to me.

DougoeFre5h said:
Heat it up. If it goes clear than you know you have a solvent problem.
If I shake it or warm it....it will disperse evenly. IF its a solvent problem then should I just add more oil and BB?

mranak said:
How much more do you suspect should be added? The 4gram kit comes with about 4ml i think of the "magic solution" which is BB i believe. So im guessing i need about another 4ml of the BB? Does that sound right?

carolinacrackah said:
How much more do you suspect should be added? The 4gram kit comes with about 4ml i think of the "magic solution" which is BB i believe. So im guessing i need about another 4ml of the BB? Does that sound right?
4,000mg/100mg/mL=40mL

Is that right? Did the kit make 40mL?

If so, then 4mL of BB would be an additional 10%, which is a reasonable amount to add.

If it clears up when you heat it, then I suppose you could simply stick it in the microwave for ~10 seconds and shake before each use. I do that anyway, myself. But that might not work so well when you get to the last of it.

Back