tren ace not making me grow

natvtec1.8

i am on my second bottle of tren made by me and i feel like this stuff is doing nothing for me i am eating right working out right but still cant seem to see any good results keep in mind i am also using Sustanon (sust) 350 with it .i use tren eod and Sustanon (sust) 2cc a week ,my past cycle consisted of test e and deca and that made me grow more.if any body could help me out ill appreciate it.

i made my tren from pellets and did step by step and my Sustanon (sust) is 100% real .i dont know what is all the hype about tren being 500 time stronger than test also my power really hasnt gone up .

1st meal i have 4scramble eggs with oat meal and multi vitamin
2nd meal pro lab meal replacement
3rd meal rice grill chicken
4th meal at work rice steak
5 meal pro lab meal replacement
6th meal at home cottage cheese
also keep in mind liver support pills , amino acids, zma, hmb, no xplode ,cell mass

natvtec1.8 said:
1st meal i have 4scramble eggs with oat meal and multi vitamin
2nd meal pro lab meal replacement
3rd meal rice grill chicken
4th meal at work rice steak
5 meal pro lab meal replacement
6th meal at home cottage cheese
also keep in mind liver support pills , amino acids, zma, hmb, no xplode ,cell mass

This may be the problme. While your eating helthy you aren' taking in any calories. I started tren ace last wed. 3 days later I was an animal. Even if your not growing you shouold feel it and see strength.

i would check the source of your pellets... because everyone who i know that has ever taken tren and me myself get huge gains and huge strength

i never herd of fake pellets coming from a well known vet . u know iam not saying i dont feel nothing i sweat alot since ive been on i got some power im not going to lie but the only thing is im not growing like i used to on other stacks
for what i understand every body talks about tren like it blows u up

natvtec1.8 said:
what should i do then to push more calories

Eat more or eat food with more claories.

Example of an average day for me. Breakfast. Two breakfast burritos and juice. 1000, calories, 40g protein. Lunch, two egg and cheeese sandwiches or 3 tuna sandwiches and drink. Mid afternoon, snack, protein shake etc. Dinner quiznos prime rib sub (pound red meat etc.) Maybe a snack thrown in there.

That's an average days food intake.

I agree about the cals, the diet you are on sounds like a good cutter, but you probably won't put on much weight eating like that, what are you stats?

5'10" 220 26 years old bf i dont know , so what would u guys change the reaason for that diet is be cause my friend told me that if i dont eat clean i could get fat on a cycle

I agree. You should have results

natvtec1.8 said:
5'10" 220 26 years old bf i dont know , so what would u guys change the reaason for that diet is be cause my friend told me that if i dont eat clean i could get fat on a cycle

I agree. One bottle of tren should have given you some results. You diet is fine. You can get great results from tren if you eat clean as with most AAS. It doesn't matter where you inject.

Questions.
1. What dosage did you make your tren?
2. How did you make your tren? Just a quick run down will do? Most of all how did youseperate it and filter it?
3. Whats your tren cycle? ED or EOD? or E3D?
4. How can you tell that your Sustanon (sust) is working and your tren is not?
:druggie:

I use tren from pellets frequently. I get great results. I did use an entire 20ml
bottle the first time before it started to actually give me results I could see. After the second 20 ml bottle I felt tren full force. I would not agree that tren is stronger than test.
It gives your over all muscles look very tight. It definately hepls gain lean muscle mass and give me intensity in the gym. I wouldn't say I got instantly stronger on the first 20mls I used.

If you answer my questions the best you can I might be able to find your problem. :druggie:

Last edited:
Back