Tren enanthate

mikea

Property is theft!
HEY ALL AT STEROIDOLOGY!

Can someone inform me on tren enanthate?is it as good as the acetate ester?(same effects)how often and how much do you need to inject?does any UG lab make it yet?anyone tried it?

Any and all information would be great! Thanx:)

Welcome Bro.

Tren enan is a long acting fina 2 injections a week at 400mg total would be a good cycle. It would be the closes thing to parabolan there is. Supra and Blacklabel make it that I know of.

JohnnyB

I believe the acetate/enanthate, or whatever suffix is added after the name of the item, simply indicates its longevity in the body. It goes from undecaonate(the shortest-I think), to Laurate(the longest, i.e Nandrolone LAURATE, or Laurabolin)). I hope that's right.

I am curently using the Supra version at 400mg/wk. I just started my 2nd week and really have not felt it kick in just yet. Although it usually takes three weeks for this particular ester to start working.

KILLER 3rd wk and FEEEEEEEEEEEELING IT!!!! IT's SUPRA's and Im on 3cc a wk..... which equals 300mgs CYP and 600mgs TREN!!!

I am on Supra Tren Enth and cyp 800mg cyp and 400mg tren enth this is a rocking combo! I love not doing daily injections

Well a little update....this cycle rocks!!!! But with any good there does come bad! Im sweating so bad at night that Im changing sheets every day!! sucks...ive never done so much laundry.... And if a place is not well air conditioned expect me to sweat like a pig!! But Im getting huge and my strength is unbeliveable...Ive got people at the gym looking at me like Im nuts puttin up 120's on Incline....Im 5'6" 175-180 and killing the 120's like there paper weights....Lots of fun folks....I would recommend!! Never gonna do ed injects again!!!!

Back