Tren from pellets dirty?

winslow22

I found this post on another board (I hope I'm not breaking any rules), but do you guys really think that tren made from pellets is as dirty as this guy is making it out to be? After reading this post, I'm a little nervous. Should I be? I've always made my tren from pellets. And where the hell would someone get powder to make tren? I'm not asking for a source, just curious as to where "powder" is gotten in general. From a dealer, online vet retailer, etc.?

Trenbelone is the most used and abused anabolic steroids in the US today. Why? because the availability of pellets and these "kits".
Every kid and his brother not conected with regular anabolic steroids supplies or sources have access to this "wonder drug"and will eat it, snort it, rub it, and shoot it.

The kits produce a clean but yet dirty product for the body. Clean as it may be bacteria free but contain clean contaminants or irritants.

Examples:
A. Way too much solvent is used for the body to appropriately handle safely. Most kits are a combo of BA and BB and require 10 mls for 4 grams. There is no magic solution-solvents are solvents and cause discomfort-some more than others. Solvents are about the only thing anabolic steroids are soluable in besides oil-which we know has minimal toxicity.

Now here is the part most will disagree with. These kits produce about 50-70% of the dose they say they do.
Most kits would test out at 35-60 mg per ml if that. I was going to get my vet to make some and test it through San Raf, but there was/is not much support nor do I care to use these anyway anymore. And plus people would scream BIAS if I was involved in anyway because the magic solvents have been exposed a while ago.

Why less than dose per ml than advertised or promised? Because 10 mls solvent is not enough to extract 4 grams of hormone from the pressed cellulose acetate in the pellets to which the tren is bound to.

An informal study was done years ago looking at the various solvents used to extract tren from pellets and their yield.

Each experiment was performed twice and using 2 grams pellets in 100 mls solvent coffee filtered and allowed to evap with the tren powder recovered and weighed.
Results:
1. Ether-yielded 1.86 grams
2. Methanol yielded 1.74 Grams
3 Acetone yielded 1.64 grams
BA BB was not done because of the very high evaporation points.

So someone explain to me how 10 mls of solvent will yield 100% extraction and no cellulose will be in the end product?

Kits produce a very allergic, toxic product in their own even though sterile filtered and baked.

Three toxic products from the kit that make it through the filter are the solvent, the partially dissolved Cellulose acetate, the oil and the trenbelone mix itself.

These toxic products in the tren produce unflattering reactions in the body itself amplifying the already irritating effect of the trenbelone itself.

My cows have used a lot of kits and even made my own with BA/BB and some of the most "memorable" effects were:

1. The "Rush and Flush"-this is the allergic, almost anaphylatic reaction you get after injecting tren from a kit.
Some of the excess solvent in the depot gets absorbed very quickly as does some of the tren. This leads to-in some-coughing fits, red face, increased blood pressure, increased body heat, headaches and fatigue or lethargy after you recover.
Depending upon solvent levels you will have pain and swelling at the injection site.

*I will note that to reduce these sides I have administered to my cows 200 mg of ibuprofen and at least 100mg of Aspirin to fight the "inflammatory effects" mentioned above. Taken 30 minutes before a pop and the sides were less noticeable.

2. Fatigue and Lethargy, High BP, Sweating, Insomnia, Moodiness, headaches, reduced appetite, missed training sessions...basically the "Tren Flu" are all part of the tren hangover as I call it. The body is fighting a lot of the impurities as a mild infection...and the sides of the drug itself can be potentiated by all these factors listed above.

*Some of these effects can be eliminated by using tren powder and a minimum amount of solvent-.75-1.0 ml per gram.

Tren and cancer tren and pneumonia-as in scar tissue in the lungs, tren and kidney failure, tren and sterilizing effects, etc...

None of these have been proven, but certainly possible in the vast array of doses and tren products and methods used to make tren. Each individuals experiences will vary as the increase in the amount of the Gene Pool-(more users experimenting with tren).
I could elaborate more but I too am unsure of the long term effects of tren-especially from "kitted tren".

Negative Side Effects of Tren:
High BP
Progesterone induced Gyno-for some
Headaches
Fatigue
Lethargy
Loss of Appetite
Moodiness
Aggression
Depression
Anxiety
Insomnia
Night and Day Sweats
Increased body temp, metabloism
Tren ****
Reduced sex drive
hair loss

Posititve Side Effects of Tren:
Increased strength gains
Increased muscle mass
Decreased Catabolism
Increased fat metabolism
Reduced water retention
Aggression-the good kind
Literally a poor man's GH with more toxic sides

After reading this list, you would be hell bent on using tren but there are ways I have found to minimize the sides and potentiate the gains and still use tren in a safer manner on my cows for a higher slaughter weight.

1. Only use tren a couple of times per year with test and 1-2
other anabolics.

2. Use low doses-35-70 mg a day ED dosing.

3. Cycle for short periods 6 weeks

4. Take the necessary ancillaries

A. Liver protection-Tyler's, milk thistle, ALA, Liv-52, Picro-Liv etc

B. Cranberry juice

C. Extra vitamins and minerals especially electrolytes and
anti-oxidants Vit C Vit E etc.

D. Double your water intake

E. Use prescribed BP meds when necessary-don't self medicate.

F. Use tren made from powder when ever necessary or available

G. Don't kit your tren from pellets-use it as a last resort

Back