Tren hair loss and DHT derivatives

RamboTheDog

I know that there are a few threads about this on the net and i have researched but each of them says a different thing and i was hoping to get a final and beyond any doubt right answer about this topic.

We all know (including people who dont lose hair on anything) that for example: tren hair loss is just as bad if not worse than winny's hair loss..

Alright so

Winny is DHT derivative and thats mostly why it causes so much hair loss but Trenbolone isnt right??

So why exactly does tren cause hair loss?? the best answer i could find was in a thread response by a dude who said this "Well we all should realize now that Methyl-1 test can actually revert back to DHT through a "backwards metabolic pathway". This can also be an reason why some experience hairloss with Nandrolone or Trenbolone"

Then the only conclusion i can come up with is that if someone has no hair loss with Deca then they shouldnt get on Trenbolone?? But i have met people who have had hair loss on tren but none on deca.. is it maybe because tren is so much more androgenic than deca that it would require huge amounts of deca like 1 gram/week to cause same hair loss as tren does with a regular dosage?? Is Tren's hair loss mechanism the same as Deca's but triggered at a much lower dose since its more androgenic?

I really wanted to know the answer on this cuz there are some hairloss weird stuff for example Primobolan and Var are are DHT derivative too and they are very SAFE on the hair while winny and masteron that are also DHT derivatives cause mass destruction on someones hair (even those who do not have MPB, although they will recover their lost hair after)

What is really behind tren's hair loss and the difference between hair loss effects on the different DHT derivatives compounds??

Just to make my main question clear: Does trenbolone convert to DHN like deca but A LOT more and thats why it causes the hairloss that it does? and repeating: Meaning that if i take lets say 1-2 grams of deca/week it will cause just as much hairloss as tren does at like 100-200mg EOD ?

Last edited:
If it's androgenic enough, it's going to cause hair loss. Trenbolone is as androgenic, if not more so, than DHT. It's going to bind to androgen receptors in the hair and cause hairloss, period.

If something is really androgenic (Test -> DHT, Masteron, Proviron, Tren, Methyltren, Epistane) it can have potential to cause hairloss.

Whereas Deca isn't particularly androgenic, and when it DOES become reduced, it doesn't turn to DHT, but something far less androgenic. Thus, no hairloss.

If it's androgenic enough, it's going to cause hair loss. Trenbolone is as androgenic, if not more so, than DHT. It's going to bind to androgen receptors in the hair and cause hairloss, period.

If something is really androgenic (Test -> DHT, Masteron, Proviron, Tren, Methyltren, Epistane) it can have potential to cause hairloss.

Whereas Deca isn't particularly androgenic, and when it DOES become reduced, it doesn't turn to DHT, but something far less androgenic. Thus, no hairloss.

Thanks for ur reply but my questions are still unanswered..

1- I want to know what exactly is the tren's mechanism of hairloss?? many people say it is the same as Deca but since its far more androgenic it will cause hairloss at a regular dosage while in order for deca to cause hairloss it would require huge amounts like 1 gram +

2- Why exactly do some DHT derivatives like Anavar and Primobolan cause very little hairloss if any while Winny and Masteron (also DHT derivatives) cause massive hairloss ?

1- I want to know what exactly is the tren's mechanism of hairloss?? many people say it is the same as Deca but since its far more androgenic it will cause hairloss at a regular dosage while in order for deca to cause hairloss it would require huge amounts like 1 gram +

I answered this. Tren and other androgens attach to the androgen receptor and sort of "choke" the hair follicle. Remember, if we knew exactly how hair loss occurred we would already have a cure for it. It's not particularly well understood, especially not the exact way tren kills hair.

The more you take of something, the higher your overall androgens and the more androgenic side effects you'll get. That's why tons of any steroid has the chance of increasing side effects like hair loss.

2- Why exactly do some DHT derivatives like Anavar and Primobolan cause very little hairloss if any while Winny and Masteron (also DHT derivatives) cause massive hairloss ?

When you change a compound even a slightly, you drastically alter how it works. Winny and Masteron just happen to be very androgenic. The higher the compounds androgenic rating, the worse it usually will be for your hair. Anavar and Primo were SPECIFICALLY designed to mitigate androgenic side effects so they could be used medically without having bad side effects like hair loss. Winny and Masteron, not so much.

See bolded.

According to me, those who uses trenbolone definitely faces these common side effects such as hair loss, acne and high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, insomnia and anxiety. later it is absolutely guaranteed they will suffer in natural testosterone suppression which means shrunken testicles. Trenbolone will destroy natural production ability..

Last edited:

Me too expecting the answer for this question?? please give some details..thanks

Tren's mechanism of hair loss starts within first week of using and a study found some home remedy which includes Kadi natural can help to get rid of it.

Last edited:
According to me, those who uses trenbolone definitely faces these common side effects such as hair loss, acne and high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, insomnia and anxiety. later it is absolutely guaranteed they will suffer in natural testosterone suppression which means shrunken testicles. Trenbolone will destroy natural production ability..

Are you suggesting that tren use will cause natural testosterone suppression indefinitely, after the cycle ends? Can anyone else verify this? Makes the risk vs reward quite high if so!

Back