tren not clean?

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
ok I just made tren and ran it through the filter and baked it. was sorta cloudy. the problem is... i can still see stuff floating in there. is that normal and if not what should i do

Filter it again this time with a .02 whatman. Should clear up the floating stuff. Maybe your vial wasn't clean??

There's stuff physically floating in it?

I would question your filtering skills if that's the case. This isn't rocket surgery.

dont worry man, it is ok. if you want to you can filter again or just let it settle. another filter will not get it all either. given a week or so most of the suspended methylcellulose will sink to the bottom and bind there.

next time if you want it real clear use the coffee filter first.

Warmachine said:
dont worry man, it is ok. if you want to you can filter again or just let it settle. another filter will not get it all either. given a week or so most of the suspended methylcellulose will sink to the bottom and bind there.

next time if you want it real clear use the coffee filter first.

unfortunately you don't have any idea WHAT is floating in there. And assuming the methylcellulose is just gonna bind and not be a problem is also a bad one.

Cortez, what I would do is filter it again regardless. You could have filtered it too hot and blown out the filter, allowing particles to enter the vial, your vial could have been dirty, anything. Filters are damn cheap. And sterility and cleanliness are the only two constants in the home brew game IMO.

RJH8541 said:
unfortunately you don't have any idea WHAT is floating in there. And assuming the methylcellulose is just gonna bind and not be a problem is also a bad one.

the tablets are methylcellulose, yellow dye, and tren. thats it.

i know the MC binds together at the bottom BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I MAKE IT. the longer it sits harder it sets up on the bottom of the vial.

mranak said:
Where you get those from, then?

well, fischersci has them @ 50 for $125. At $2.50 a pop, I would say that's cheap to avoid an infection right?

Of course, I don't use syringe filters anymore for any homebrew so i don't sweat it.
:)

Back