tren only cycle, looking for some feedback

Juiceman420

Exactly one week ago, I started a 6 week tren only cycle, injecting 100mg eod. I am 20 years old and weigh around 183 lbs, give or take a few. Unfortunately, after getting out of swimming at the end of high school, I fell out of lifting, and have probably only seen the inside of a gym less than a dozen times in the last two years. To make things worse, I have had chronic back problems, for which I had surgery a few months ago. Some of my friends are experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users, and when they began planning their winter cycle, I decided I wanted to do one along with them. However, because of my continued back problems, I am somewhat limited in the gym (can't do complex or very heavy lifts). Thus, with this cycle I want to get myself back into lifting consistently, and hopefully put on some mass/get a big more cut.

Basically, I am simply looking for some feedback on what you guys think of my situation, and on any advice that would help me with my limited lifting abilities. Also, I am considereing about adjusting my cycle a little, maybe adding test or extending it to a 9week tren only cycle. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated too.

Alright then. Juiceman, It's logical you came up with tren, being proclaimed as one of the strongest steroids out there. And it's a good thing you decided upon taking one single steroid to see how you react to it. However, a tren only cycle probably isn't the best idea. The reason for that is that tren supresses your natural test production very hard. This could lead to a number of unwanted side-effects, possibly a limp dick or a loss of sex-drive. Tren is also something that is not considered a 'newbie' drug. I sugest you start reading up on this forum on what's considered a good first cycle, since you are lacking some knowledge in that regard for now. Most will agree that a test cycle, like test enanthate at 500mg/week, is a better choice. Also, using tren, you have the choice between the acetate - which requires frequent injections, every day or every other day; something that is not easy on a first cycle- or enanthate, again a doubtful choice since the tren will be in your system very long in case you get side-efects and want to quit. Furthermore, I think your age and weight are borderline, and you still have plenty of potential and interest in continuing naturally altogether.

say goodbye to your pecker... you are nowhere even close to be doing a cycle... 180lbs? pls bro.. you shouldn't be touching the shit until you're naturally atleast at 200 pounds... please give your head a shake because you obviously think that steroids are a miracle drug... i could flame the shit out of this but i'm not gonna so i don't piss off stone lol but seriously dude stop what you're doing completely do some research and get your back better before using the shit before you hurt yourself badly... because you have no clue what you're doing man...

trust me... coming from a guy you're age who has already fucked with his body enough,.... STOP

Juiceman420 said:
Exactly one week ago, I started a 6 week tren only cycle, injecting 100mg eod. I am 20 years old and weigh around 183 lbs, give or take a few. Unfortunately, after getting out of swimming at the end of high school, I fell out of lifting, and have probably only seen the inside of a gym less than a dozen times in the last two years.

That alone tells me you have absolutely NO business even thinking about running any type of cycle.

seems to me you need more of a rehab style program to strengthen your back and ease back into training. you dont need Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for this. work on getting your strength and mobility to the point where you can do the compound lifts comfortably.

At 19-20 to, aren't you naturally running high test...couldn't you just eat, train hard, sleep and make solid gains natty, hit the ceiling, and then think about adding some type of gear when your body, joint, ligaments are ready? If you push yourself on a cycle, think about what that might do to you already chronic back issues. I dunno, seems like you still do solid things at your age, but I also know it's hella tempting to gear up, especially since your buddies are doing it. Just do some research....this board (and others) have so much great knowledge.

I'll skip the usual rant about how your too young to be using steroids, too small to be using steroids and don't have enough training experience to be using steroids cuz your probably just going to use them anyways...

so if you do, use test only @ 500mg/wk, followed up with proper PCT. Don't listen to your so called "experienced" friends, anyone who would recommend a Tren only first cycle makes me question their knowledge - or at least integrity. Hey, you might make great gains off it, you might also have a limp dick for months and lactate more a pregnant woman...

You are only 183 lbs - steroids are not magic. You have train and eat with dedication.

Juiceman420 said:
1. To make things worse, I have had chronic back problems, for which I had surgery a few months ago.

2. Some of my friends are experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users, and when they began planning their winter cycle, I decided I wanted to do one along with them.

1. You have back problems that were so bad you needed surgery. So now you are throwing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) into the mix. Not only have you almost zero experience lifting which leaves you even more open to re-injuring your back but throwing the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in there will only increase this likelyhood.

2. Your friends probably are'nt very experienced or they would have been on the same rant the rest of us are. Are They?

I promise you that you can make appreciable gains naturally. If you are still dead set on cycleing Test is ALLWAYS the best one to start with.

Back