Tren...

RippedOne

Has anyone had goodluck with homemade tren? If so how do you feel it compared to non homemade tren you may have had? Really im just curious if its all its cracked up to be in terms of strength and size gains.

I never used homemade Tren, but I know I have had better results using the Tren made by UG Labs then I have had with Co. manufactured Tren.

RippedOne said:
Has anyone had goodluck with homemade tren? If so how do you feel it compared to non homemade tren you may have had? Really im just curious if its all its cracked up to be in terms of strength and size gains.

i also very interested. How difficult is it to convert from the powder. I read the direction for the fina conversion that seems simple to me so would the powder to injectable Enanthate form easy? Is it sterile?

Only problem I had is stopping :) Kept thinking how easy it would be to buy more and stretch the cycle on out. Other than that it was great.

I have friends who use it and say its the greatest thing. Ive noticed two of my friends in particular who are starting to get massive and really cut. There was a post on gotfina that was telling how fina could possibly give you scar tissue. I hope thats not really true or ill be re thinking my next cycle.

Only tren i ever used I made myself, it is easy to do and super easy after the first time. Right now I am at the start of week2 of my Prop and Tren cycle 100mg prop EOD (QV) and my home made Tren at 75mg EOD. I already am up from 220 to 225 and I miss one injection last week.

good shit. I olny wanted 10 pounds from this cycle looks like I could put on 20 if I eat right.

I have used homemade and I am on Proline right now.....I love fina........Makes me strong, lean, dense and gets me horny ass hell!

Back