Trojan Football!

when i saw this thread i thought, another useless ncaa thread. then i saw that lavee was the last one to post, so i had to jump in. what's this with you being in ore-gun? where the hell is that? is that one of those frontier states above california? dude, you went to sc? get out. new props for you.

i didn't go to sc, but i fucked a grad student from there once. does that count?

diegothailand said:
when i saw this thread i thought, another useless ncaa thread. then i saw that lavee was the last one to post, so i had to jump in. what's this with you being in ore-gun? where the hell is that? is that one of those frontier states above california? dude, you went to sc? get out. new props for you.

i didn't go to sc, but i fucked a grad student from there once. does that count?

Sure it counts. WHat was his name? Was he good to you? I could give a flying fuck about USC but I like Trojan condoms. Does that count?

you like trojans because they come pre greased and don't hurt your tender ass? good, keep using them, as we wouldn't want another statistic. :)

diegothailand said:
you like trojans because they come pre greased and don't hurt your tender ass? good, keep using them, as we wouldn't want another statistic. :)

Actually you Mom and Sister prefer them because of all the nasty ass diseases they got. Plus they are much easier to slip off and blow a huge load on their unsuspecting faces. The look on your Dad's face is priceless as he watches a giant black cock ravaging his daughter and wife. Picture would be worth a thousand words!

USC they don't even play anybody!!!!!!!!!????????? undefeated season but didn't play any real competition who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Actually you Mom and Sister prefer them because of all the nasty ass diseases they got. Plus they are much easier to slip off and blow a huge load on their unsuspecting faces. The look on your Dad's face is priceless as he watches a giant black cock ravaging his daughter and wife. Picture would be worth a thousand words!

unsuspecting? wtf? they're used to that shit.

newgoal300 said:
USC they don't even play anybody!!!!!!!!!????????? undefeated season but didn't play any real competition who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your opinions are without merit and mean shit. :flipoffha

Back