Turning singles into moonshots

OGHIPPY

I've learned with work recently that if I don't right shit down at my age it will be forgotten. With all the shit i'm taking and doing in the gym anymore I dunno how people do it without a log of some kind. I'm blastin and cruising, just started a blast with sust/deca and adding proviron soon bc deca dick has been an issue which I will probably get more into later. I'm 29, 220, 6'1. Very athletic, been playing competitive softball recently but some injuries are getting me back into the weights. I used to be the kinda guy that would walk into the gym stretch for 5 min and just put as much weight on the bar and deadlift every workout. I have some knee issues at moment so I need to focus more on a traditional routine and hit some of the neglected muscles ive never hit. I'm following doggcrapps routine right now.

Wed 12/9
.5mg prami
10mg nolva
12.5mg exemestane

after the... is the rest pause set, took ~25 seconds between each one
DB flat press 40x15, 75x8... 100x8 100x2 80x3
DB military 35x10... 70x7 x4 didn't attempt a 3rd, gotta take it slow. Was my first day training like this and my delts were like triple in size from the chest set.
tri rope cable pd 70x10... 100x8 x8 x8 the pump on this was ridic, need to lower the weight on bench n millitary. for 2 min after this my tris were cramping up
bb row bar x10 135x6... 185x8 x6 x2
cg cable pd 80x8... 140x8 x8 x8 up this weight

Was first time doing DC training and I loved it, pump was ridic and felt spent at the end of the workout. I'll get more into my injuries and cycle stuff later. Not going to post any goals yet and might not ever. The goal of this log is just to stay healthy/motivated. I was pulling 545 and squatting 495 before knee injury and i tore my rotator cuff 2 years ago but she is back and ok (no surgery).

on dc training https://com/workouts/how-to-build-50-pounds-of-muscle-in-12-months
on rest pause https://.com/training/bigger-muscles-shorter-workouts

Last edited by a moderator:
Back