UMMM Why do we have MOD's....no help at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grafix-gnc said:
. So dont bash us if we cant meat your every desire, we try as hard as we can but we have lives as well,

meat every desire.....thats a fantom slip if i ever heard one...

web_dj said:
Thanks guys.......is there anyway you guys can delete this mess?

Yes there is a way....but I'd like to leave it up. There are a lot of good points in this thread, and it is really turning into an educational thread, especially for new members.

One last point I'd like to make......I will not respond to any e-mail that has any sensitive information in it (sources, etc) and comes from an unsecure e-mail host, like msn.com that you used. Most of us Mods use a cyber-rights account, and that is the way to go - cyber-rights to cyber-rights = secure all the way.

Just wanted to say that I think the mods are doing a great job. Specifically, big thanks to Stonecold, buffdoc, & needsize for answers to questions via PM. This board has some of the most helpfull staff of all the boards I have viewed! Keep up the good work.

Dude, you emailed me out of the blue asking for a domestic source!!!!!!

I wont jepordize the few solid domestics sources we have out there for a favor for someone I dont know.

Its not personal, but we have a obligation to protect the people who take the risk to provide the products we want. I think you are being selfish.

I did not read the whole thread, so if this was cover..sorrry!

Just so there's no confusion about you asking for a source, from an insecure e-mail addy, here's the e-mail.

This is a message from web_dj at Steroidology Forums ( http://www.steroidology.com/forum/index.php ). The Steroidology Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email web_dj, you can use this online form:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/member.php?action=mailform&userid=1923

OR, by email:
mailto:accord783@msn.com

This is the message:

Whats up bro? this is web_dj, I was wondering if you could hook me up with a supp. please my guy's e-mail addy keeps comming back undeliverable all of a sudden...thanks bro it would be much appreciated....oh a domestic please

Well bro, I know you already apologized but now maybe you can see why some of the mods didn't reply. You sent that e-mail to me and as you can see the mods on this board DO NOT give out sources. This is not an open board. So if you e-mail us we usually won't even bother responding. In your case I actually did respond, albeit w/o a source, but telling you that I'd do a source "check" for you. But your e-mail acct was full so you never got the message.

I think you actually got a lot more support then you first thought and you seriously jumped the gun with this thread.

Thats life bro, mods dont have to do anything they dont want to. They are the ones who keep it safe for us. Why bother getting mad? Maybe next year bro.

Damn, I felt bad for you at first and even invesigated the situation but after seeing the email you sent to mvmaxx, Im speechless.

Your mad because a Mod didnt reply to you after you asked him for a source? The nerve of some people. Wow.

yeah he's apologized about 15 times.. lol weird thing is alot of the mods replied here pretty quick ...

Can we all just MOVE ON?!?!?!

Lessons learned....

-MODS have lives

-Don't EXPECT a source ANYTIME you ask, these are ILLEGAL DRUGS PEOPLE!!!! Remember that!

-You have a better chance of getting what you want by asking MANY of the MODS as opposed to only one or two

-Be patient, SOMEONE will help you eventually

-ASK respectfully, don't DEMAND!

-Learn the ropes, don't just come outand ask "gotta source for me"!!!

-Grafix is the only MOD not getting paid (LOL........:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back