UMMM Why do we have MOD's....no help at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly fucking shit...First: Lawnsaver......Dude When you replied to me and said sorry I cant help you I said I understand not a problem and second Biggie how about when MVmaxx asked me for a fucking source I said no problem,and I still have that pm......and then I ask him for a source and he replies on this thread saying well if you sent me an e-mail like that I wouldnt give you a source,but you clearly asked me for mine,but thats ok,right? Look I said I jumped the gun alittle and """"appologized""" a few times can we drop the subject already,really im not trying to start any problems infact Ill just go back to my old board,quitly and peacfully no questions asked.......

Bigieswolls just please cancel my account.or delete me or what ever..and big jay if your remark was not intended for mre and intended for the quote you have in your reply then my remark for you was not ment...but it looks like it

Well bro, I never meant for it to get like this and I don't want to see you leave the board but whatever you feel.

Biggie already knows that I asked you what source you used but you have to understand it's not the same thing. I know of almost every single source out there. I'm a mod so I do source checks 10x a day. All I was trying to determine was if your ICN Serial#'s matched the same one's I got and if we were using the same guy.

Hope there's no hard feelings.

Geez, I'm locking this thread. And web_dj, everybody makes mistakes. It's best to learn from them and move on.

I also think it would be best to rethink deleting your account. Just be active, contribute, and the rest will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back