Unrefrigerated Semorelin.......Help!!!!!

willnorthwest

I had my wife pick up some sermorelin acetate from my pharmacy today, but she forgot to put it in the fridge when she got home and it sat on the kitchen counter for almost 6 hours! Has the Sermorelin been compromised? Is it still good? The sermorelin wasnt hot, but it definitely wasnt cold either

Reconstituted?

Imagine all peptides as an apple. If it is left in the sun, it will denature more quickly than if stored in the refrigerator. Peptides work the same, it is not as if the whole compound is destroyed when exposed to a temperature.

You will be fine either way!

silverback.....my doctor prescribes it, and then i pick it up at a compounding pharmacy. im not sure exactly what the dosage is, other than im suppossed to draw and inject 40 units on a 1cc syringe.

Tell us some of the benefits of this medication...
How often do you use this, and what do you feel while on it?

sermorelin is a secretagogue, or a hormone that induces another hormone. in this case, sermorelin is used to induce growth hormone. supposedly, it is alot safer, and definitely alot cheaper than hgh. also, sermorelin can be taken continously, unlike hgh, which should only be taken for about 6 months, due to negative feedback loop issues. i've been on sermorelin for about a month and a half now, and to be honest, i havent noticed much of a difference. im gonna give it another month or two, and if i dont notice anything spectacular, i will discontinue use. costs me $185 per month. suppossed benefits supposed to include better sleep, more energy,etc etc etc. supposedly, if you mix ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 with the sermorelin, you will see dramatic results, unfortunately however, my pharmacy only carries straight sermorelin without the peptides

sermorelin is a secretagogue, or a hormone that induces another hormone. in this case, sermorelin is used to induce growth hormone. supposedly, it is alot safer, and definitely alot cheaper than hgh. also, sermorelin can be taken continously, unlike hgh, which should only be taken for about 6 months, due to negative feedback loop issues. i've been on sermorelin for about a month and a half now, and to be honest, i havent noticed much of a difference. im gonna give it another month or two, and if i dont notice anything spectacular, i will discontinue use. costs me $185 per month. suppossed benefits supposed to include better sleep, more energy,etc etc etc. supposedly, if you mix ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 with the sermorelin, you will see dramatic results, unfortunately however, my pharmacy only carries straight sermorelin without the peptides

rui carries ghrp 2 and 6 man..you can just pick some up from them.

Eh...
TRT at the right dose provides all the energy a layman needs...IMO
To each their own I guess.:)

silverback.....my doctor prescribes it, and then i pick it up at a compounding pharmacy. im not sure exactly what the dosage is, other than im suppossed to draw and inject 40 units on a 1cc syringe.

I'm on it but the dose is very low. IMT said it was worthless all by itself but I already had it so I figured I'd run the 4mos worth I have. If I can get a hold of some good quality Riptropin I'll run that instead at 2iu a day for therapeutic purposes. I've got a bum shoulder that needs fixing.

Back