Update on SMUGGLE idea of the year!!

bAMRam

Ok my last update got deleted, i think i flamed far to much. Reason being the lady at post office who is the grinch made a smart ass comment to me saying they will check my package that i mailed home. (my gear)

So im being realistic here and saying my gear probably wont make it home. Don't want to get into details.

Here's my situation. I took my weeks worth of injections this morning. I am currently at JFK flying back home to South Africa. My issue comes in that i am home for 3 weeks then I am back. So lets minus a week for todays injections, i normally split them sun/wed but obviously i cant now.

My question is. what do i do know? I most likely wont be able to get my hands on anything and all i really need is 2 1ml amps of test E and deca for the 2 weeks. Im not gonna order a 10ml vile and leave it at home for who knows how long until i come back, if i ever do.

Any ideas guys? Just take the brunt of the two weeks and start up again when i get back? i am currently week 8 of my 14 week course

Ok if you are at JFK airport and she said she's ganna check your package you may be fucked! Customs is located at JFK airport!

I dont want to be out of line ir disreapectful but WTF do u keep talkkng ablut tgis and giving specifics on whats going on. Really be quiet it is what it is. If ur shit is gone so be it but man you are like the guy in the middle of the dam battle field when its dark and walking around with a flashlight, then you wonder who shot u.

Ok if you are at JFK airport and she said she's ganna check your package you may be fucked! Customs is located at JFK airport!

I sent it via mail on friday. I already made it through. waiting to board plane. Like i said. it was 2 bottles total of 6mls.

I dont want to be out of line ir disreapectful but WTF do u keep talkkng ablut tgis and giving specifics on whats going on. Really be quiet it is what it is. If ur shit is gone so be it but man you are like the guy in the middle of the dam battle field when its dark and walking around with a flashlight, then you wonder who shot u.

I said my shit is probably gone, i never got into specifics. My question is what do i do about not having anything for the next two weeks. That was my question. NO one seems to have answered it yet.

I said my shit is probably gone, i never got into specifics. My question is what do i do about not having anything for the next two weeks. That was my question. NO one seems to have answered it yet.

You have limited options, me u I would highlh suggest to try and do one of two things. Either:
1Deal with the crashing hormones till you get back
2 See if you can start a post cycle therapy (pct) and run it full corse and start from scratch.

Like I said u have limited options buddy.

Good Luck to u

You have limited options, me u I would highlh suggest to try and do one of two things. Either:
1Deal with the crashing hormones till you get back
2 See if you can start a post cycle therapy (pct) and run it full corse and start from scratch.
Like I said u have limited options buddy.

Good Luck to u

Thank you for the advice. Too bad they both really suck

Order it to your address back home, express delivery, and mail the left over back to your other home.

So, make the order to South Africa with express overnight/2-3 day shipping. Then mail whatever you don't use to the USA (don't put your damn name or return address on it). IMO it's better to lose some gear if it doesn't make it back to the USA then having to stop at week 8 of 14 and PCT. Good luck duder.

dude... fill you a couple syringes and remove the tip. carry on, mail a couple 23ga tip to ur address. theoretically... not advocating or suggesting smuggling.

Yeah or like Matty said stuff it in a cologne bottle and carry it on if its under the allotted liquid carry on there's ways around it

Back