updated best place for peptides?

JMAN1982

I am new to the peptides but I am interested in either ghrp-6 or tb-500 for some shoulder rehab. Any suggestions on the best place to purchase them? I have read about several sites being either bunk or taken down. Thanks!

I agree, look carefully the thread of sponsors and choose what is the most suitable for you.

Everybody here will tell you board sponsors. Other boards will say the same thing. All companies claim to be the best, most pure, etc. You may just have to try a few places and see for yourself. Starting with sponsors is usually a good place to begin. Just be smart and do your research!

Take care,
T.

Everybody here will tell you board sponsors. Other boards will say the same thing. All companies claim to be the best, most pure, etc. You may just have to try a few places and see for yourself. Starting with sponsors is usually a good place to begin. Just be smart and do your research!

Take care,
T.

This is true. Luckily here we have RUi as a sponsor. There peps are all US made, not imported from China, The also sell peps like IGF that are recombinant dna synthesized. Top quality stuff. We are lucky we dont have to support a shitty sponsor and get to have a top quality rc/pep vendor as a main sponsor.

Back