Urine tests

old dog

I am just starting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Low dose now, hoping to increase gradually.Later , want to add non-prescribed winnie/deca, or other.
My place of employment does random drug tests. What do you suggest so a guy will not get nailed in urine tests? thanks!

old dog said:
I am just starting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Low dose now, hoping to increase gradually.Later , want to add non-prescribed winnie/deca, or other.
My place of employment does random drug tests. What do you suggest so a guy will not get nailed in urine tests? thanks!

I know of NO routine drug screens that test for anabolic steroids, including testosterone. These are specialty tests, expensive, and seldom ordered. I wouldn't sweat it, but if you want to be sure, take them your test prescription and make enquiries. That should lay this to rest for you (unless you have a problem with people knowing you're on test!)

Re: Re: Urine tests

buffdoc said:
I know of NO routine drug screens that test for anabolic steroids, including testosterone. These are specialty tests, expensive, and seldom ordered. I wouldn't sweat it, but if you want to be sure, take them your test prescription and make enquiries. That should lay this to rest for you (unless you have a problem with people knowing you're on test!)

I run the drug screening program here, and we have stringent testing due to we are a transportation company, and i have to do pre employment testing here and random..

you would have to specify anyhting other then per say narcotics to be check for...

so, i would say you are good to go unless you are a crack addict... :D

and i am not sure, but i think golden seal root and or a 3 hour tea clears anything fro tthe urine...

E

hey bro, i get drug tested all the time because i hold a commercial license.

unless requested by your employer they only test you for narcotics bro.

AAS test's are way to expensive to do...they very rarely will they test for it..unless ur in a prof. sport..u should be okay

Back