Var conversion

2boxers

If I have 1 gram of Anavar (var) and I want to make 30mg per ml how many mls of grapeseed or olive oil will I need.? Is it 33ml? is it really that simple.

Thanks

Last edited:
youre all fucked up. I am supposing you are making it into a liquid oral? If so, you do not use oil at all. Orals are solved in either everclear and/or peg 300/600. plus, you will never get anavar to hold at 30mg/ml...you're lucky if you get it to solve at 10mg/ml. Once you get the appropriate supplies, it really is that simple.

for any liquid oral:
10mg/ml = 1gram+ 99mls solvent
20mg/ml = 1gram + 49mls solvent
30mg/ml = 1gram + 32.3 mls solvent
and so on.

*1gram powder=.75-1ml total volume, which is why you subtract one ml from the total amount of solvent.

Props to Dtone for answering the question, but really cap it bro much better way to go IMO.

i agree with both from above.. why the fuck would make it liquid oral? just eat it.. your wasting your time and money

i cap my shit now, but there was a time i believed in liquid orals. in fact, they are much easier to deal with and are much more accurately dosed when compared to home techniques of capping. I really only cap if it is a substance that does not solve easily (like var). if it solves, it takes 5 minutes to make multiple cycles of liquid orals with my eyes closed.

I already have everclear and peg 300, I just recently saw that people were mixing the anavar powder with olive oil so I thought I would just ask before I go putting peg in my body.

I already have everclear and peg 300, I just recently saw that people were mixing the anavar powder with olive oil so I thought I would just ask before I go putting peg in my body.

it is the absolute worst tasting thing you will ever experience...small price to pay for cheap, precisely dosed gear.

Back