Very little water weight on drol

E-Swift25

A lot of people report massive water gain on drol. I'm experiencing the opposite. I've been on 100mg a day along with test cyp for three weeks, and I'm dry a bone. I'm more vascular and I can see new viens in my chest and delts. Anyone else not gain much water? I didn't get that much on dbol either.

Its funny how some people react completely different ways on the same substances.

Oops, no I'm not. I'm not having any problems with the test or drol. 500mg of test has caused gyno symtoms before. I'm on 600mg/week now.

E-Swift25 said:
Oops, no I'm not. I'm not having any problems with the test or drol. 500mg of test has caused gyno symtoms before. I'm on 600mg/week now.

Same with me, I have problems with gyno when using the same amount of test.

When I used anadrol or dianabol or test, i started to get more lean and though I kinda was waiting for the water bloat to start so I knew things were working, the water bloat never came when using either 3 of those gear. But saw an increase in vascularity and leaness instead; now how odd is that?

I never get much water retention with d-bol or anadrol even at rather large doses. As you said, everybody reacts differently.

my buddy took 50mg a day of anadrol along with a little test with no AIs and we noticed no water retention. lucky bitch.

Back