Dbol only for 4 weeks at 30mgs/day

Results:
5lbs the first week
5lbs second week
0 lbs 3rd and 4th week
all in 205lbs

PCT:
Nolva 40mgs/day for 3 weeks

Results: I am 3 weeks out of post cycle therapy (pct) and I am still 205 with a 36 waist, 47 chest now and 17.8 arms now

-What happened here? This was my first cycle and I gained 10 lbs in no time at all, then my gains slowed to zero. I didn't retain any noticeable water and I only got a very slight acne on my shoulders (1 or 2 pimples a week). It seems like this cycle is very uncharacteristic of dbol. anybody know what happened?

pinch yves said:
Before I go into the matter here are my stats:
-Early twenties
-Lifting for 2 years naturally
-5'10"
-Started at 150
-Before cycle 195
-36 waist when I started, 46 chest, 17 arms

Cycle:
Dbol only for 4 weeks at 30mgs/day

Results:
5lbs the first week
5lbs second week
0 lbs 3rd and 4th week
all in 205lbs

PCT:
Nolva 40mgs/day for 3 weeks

Results: I am 3 weeks out of post cycle therapy (pct) and I am still 205 with a 36 waist, 47 chest now and 17.8 arms now

-What happened here? This was my first cycle and I gained 10 lbs in no time at all, then my gains slowed to zero. I didn't retain any noticeable water and I only got a very slight acne on my shoulders (1 or 2 pimples a week). It seems like this cycle is very uncharacteristic of dbol. anybody know what happened?
Did you continue to up calories? ex..
200lbs X 12 = 2400cals recomended for maintnance
210lbs X 12 = 2520cals " "

The more weight you put on the more you need to eat. Though I believe the weight gained in your cycle was mostly water you still were not eating enough. And dont say there was no water weight involved because you will be the first to not hold any water on DBOL.

Because the big surge of weight you gain at first is all water, and just because the scale isnt flying up every week doesnt mean you're not putting on muscle still... Dont worry you will lose that water weight soon enough, no way you gained 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks, maybe 5 or so.

Did you lose your abs by end of cycle? Any bad back pumps? If so, you had water :worried: ...DBol only cycles were popular in Arnolds day, so I guess its not all bad, despite what many say... :freak:

Yeah, I would say the initial weight gain is water, then you started to lose the water but kept gaining muscle so your weight didn't vary.

Reptilicus said:
Did you lose your abs by end of cycle? Any bad back pumps? If so, you had water :worried: ...DBol only cycles were popular in Arnolds day, so I guess its not all bad, despite what many say... :freak:

I lost my abs and had horrible back pumps, especially when doing shoulder shrugs and back rows- anything that involved bending down.

pinch yves said:
I lost my abs and had horrible back pumps, especially when doing shoulder shrugs and back rows- anything that involved bending down.
Ouch! I feel your pain Bro'...Next time consider using an AI to help keep the water down (it may/may not work for you, but does for many)... :beer: :sleep:

Back