was what I took, legit?

ares350

well if thats not a few days late for this question heh.

my goal here is to hopefully not break any rules, so first, hello. Ive lurked this site and a dozen others before I purchased anything, but never posted since anything I posted would for sure have been a stupid question.

so now I post it

I took a 12 week cycle of test e; 250mg/ml; 500mg/week. it was by a galenika labs which is from the balcans. the source was AFAIK a good one(most will be able to guess who by the end of this post I think). I felt very very little from the cycle though. during the cycle, I put on about 15-20lbs, but I am now at a weight lower than I was at the start. this being 3+months since post cycle therapy (pct) ended.

my measurements, my lifts, my general appearance, did not notably increase during the cycle. I never felt a surge of any kind. and Im torn on whether I should even bother with another cycle since that one seemed like such a total and complete waste of money and potential medical issues.

I do not expect to go from where I am now, to arnold 2.0 in 1 cycle, but I had hoped to see SOMETHING. now I am left with either, steroids didnt work for me(medically impossible?), I did something very very wrong(not enough protien maybe? I was over 1.5g/lb), or what I took was simply garbage.

now I have a few options, I can get balkan pharmaceuticals test E from the same source(I think many know my source now, as this is the only 2 brands they sell). Or I can go to another source, new to me, but reffered by a friend; and get some old stock BD; trick is, the BD is atleast 3x the price.

so, any tips or guidance on why my first cycle was so crappy? what did I do wrong? is galenika just shady? did my supplier send me crap? its a pretty well known place I think, generally trusted by most. it came in sealed glass 1ml vials with the labs brandings; tough to fake that I think...

seems crazy.. you say your appearance hasnt changed but u put 20lbs? the pounds must be stored somewhere..

can you describe your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) more deeply? the stuffs u used aside etc..

hmmm my appearance might have been more aptly described as a general swelling, water retention perhaps, I started around 160-170 depending on the day. highest I ever saw the scale hit was about 180.5, if I step on the scale now, itll read just south of 160, but I have been on a much lower diet in an effort to cut a little body fat, and generally live healthier in regaurds to energy/lifestyle. so there are 2 factors at work there.

the cycle was just that, 500mg of test e in a weekly dose to the hind quarters. it was actually 11 weeks, as I broke a vial in my learning stages of how to open, leaving me 250mg short on my last week, so I skipped it entirely. post cycle therapy (pct) was nolvadex, which is part of my skepticism, I was less then religous with that part... if I took half the pills I was supposed to take itd be alot. and yet, there were no sideeffects at all. over the whole cycle I never saw any acne issues, Im already going bald so who knows there(thanks dad), never anything resembling nipple soreness or gyno.

youd think a 1st time user on 500mg/week might see SOMETHING to clue him in that he was even on the stuff. but I didnt...

or maybe Im just way way way overanticipating the effects of steroids. I just hear people saying that in a first cycle of just test the "blew up" I assume that would be easily noticable.

even if the 20 pounds was bloat something made you bloat and icn's are too cheap at wholesale to bother fakeing imo. you dieted post cycle which is a BIG mistake imo , until your hpta/natural test FULLY recovers dieting is a recipe for loseing muscle mass. not everyone gets sides from that dose of gear so dont go by that . you mention protein intake but if the calories arent there gains will be limited as well.

maybe that is it. during the cycle, my lifts didnt really accelerate either though, or maybe they did. I was making decent gains before, continued during cycle, kinda slowed now in the time since.

would you all suggest galenika or balkan pharm if I were to do a 2nd cycle? I think Id stick with test only cycle this time. thought about tren with test, but maybe save that for next time; it would be nice to see some gains with just test before I up the ante. maybe just a little oral dbol with the test to give it more punch?

maybe that is it. during the cycle, my lifts didnt really accelerate either though, or maybe they did. I was making decent gains before, continued during cycle, kinda slowed now in the time since.

would you all suggest galenika or balkan pharm if I were to do a 2nd cycle? I think Id stick with test only cycle this time. thought about tren with test, but maybe save that for next time; it would be nice to see some gains with just test before I up the ante. maybe just a little oral dbol with the test to give it more punch?

icn's are top notch , i dont know about balkan

icn is galenika then I presume? what does that stand for?

nm, I see icn bought galenika or something. google also says the vials were overfilled during that time period, thatd be me, I noticed it was more like 2.3mg in my syringe from 2 vials.

icn=galenko its been a while but the last i heard they were 1$ wholesale , even if they doubled in price by the time you bought all the equipment and supplies to counterfit the icn's you would be cheaper to sell the legit lol . im 99% sure the test was legit , i reccomend concentrating on diet and training more , why in the hell did you diet post cycle when you were only 180# anyway .
food is the most anabolic substance on the planet.

well like I said, I was feeling like I looked kinda swolen rather than cut, so I just cleaned it up. I went onto about 1900calories a day, 20/40/40 breakdown, all whole wheat carbs, and protien stayed at about 1g/lb.

wasnt like a starvation cut. but I think 3000 might have been better. I have a tendency to get kinda heavy if I eat a ton though. I hover around 20% body fat which has forever been my problem, I want that hard vascular look, and I look soft. given the muscle I assumed I hopefully gained, I wanted to actually see it. I still havent gotten down to the weight I want to be at. I cant get rid of that softness.

maybe I should consider tren with a little test to cut instead of limiting the diet.

place I go to only has balkan for tren though, infact looks like test e is the only thing they still have from galenika, everything else is balkan

well seems fair enough. I think just for peice of mind, Ill try 300mg of tren and 250 of test e weekly. a different setup to maybe work with my body better, cut a little bit of water weight out so I dont get that urge to diet lol. Im a very mental lifter, my efforts match my gains, not the other way around. if I dont see results, I get discouraged. and thats what happened last time.

now I gotta figure out if 300mg of tren is a good dosage to start with. and if I want to go with the shorter life stuff and do injections every 2 days... weekly was very convenient. every 2 days, that doesnt sound pleasant.

Im open to advice

the 4 options would be
tren 75(acetate) - EOD probably 100mg per dose, so 350 a week

tren 200(enanthate- weekly also probably 300-400 a week

tren 100 retard(Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)- I THINK this is a weekly dose; Im very unsure about this, info seems limited, I dont know what dosage I would take.

tren mix 150- 50mg of each of the above, its stated as a weekly dose, which seems odd since 1/3rd of it only has a 2-3day life. Im thinking Id break the dose in half and do 2 shots a week to offset that somewhat. dosage being 350-400 a week, or 200 twice a week.

Im open to any opinions on the subject. test was much simpler in this area. Im fairly certain this question is a matter of opinion. I guess Im probably just wanting someone to say, "take the tren enanthate" cause that would simplify my life, but that doesnt seem to be the most common form, and if there is a reason, Ill go with another form.

Just some of my own opinion here based on reading the OPs posts:

Sounds to me like you need to learn a lot more about eating, and lifting. You can eat pretty clean, and still get plenty of calories during a cycle. There's a big misconception that "If I eat a LOT, I'll get fat". Also, I can tell by your posts/replies to the questions such as "I guess" type answers that you don't keep a workout log. You're not sure, or you "guess" your lifts went up? Why are you into this stuff in the first place? If you're paying for the gear, you would (well I would anyway) think you'd be at least half serious about the results....and the work it takes to get them. Before your next cycle...do a lot more homework....or you can just send me the money, and I'll use it on my next cycle ;) Either way.

Last edited:
Back