Week 1 cycle results

ripdsel

Tomorrow, which will be an off day will mark the end of my first week.

So far up 9 pounds, no noticable bloat or anything as of yet.

running 25mg/day dbol and 500mg/wk test enath.
I am thinking of upping the dbol to at least 30/day b/c i havent really felt a big pump or anything as of yet, and no increase in strength...is this normal for the 1st week of dbol? or should i have already seen some, even if only a slight increase in strength?

I'll keep everyone posted on my gains from here on out, and thanks to biggie and everyone else that helped me design this cycle.

rip

well done mate. there is no point in upping the dose just cause you are not feelining anything, 9lbs in the first week proves that the dbol is working as the test enth wouldnt have hit your system yet. you should start to notice the pumps soon mate, youll know what im talking about. just be patient and good luck with the rest of your cycle bro.

T man

"i havent really felt a big pump or anything as of yet, and no increase in strength"

and no bloat?????? Could you then explain what you have gained.

Nautica

I'm saying there probably is some bloating somewhere, but nothing in the face, abs look better than ever, holding a little bit of water in the arms..i know the dbols are obviously working, as 9 pounds in a week isnt exactly normal, but i was just curious if i should be getting a large pump yet, or if anyone thinks i need to up the dosage.

it is definately water and glycogen weight. you cant put on 9lb of muscle in a week. even though you may not seem/look bloated, your still holding a lot of water

grafix-gnc said:
it is definately water and glycogen weight. you cant put on 9lb of muscle in a week. even though you may not seem/look bloated, your still holding a lot of water

Exactly right!!

grafix-gnc said:
I agree.

JohnnyB

I think a lot of gain from cycles is what I would call "crap" gain. Water and other stuff. Imagine 10 pounds of raw meat on your kitchen table and then picture that going into your body. I don't think a lot of people know how much that actually is until they see it. This is the first cycle that I have uses liquidex and I can honestly say that I finally know what slow and steady gains are. When the water is not a factor you can really tell if you are eating enough. I think when there is water retention a lot of guys get complacent and think that they are eating right or training right. Take away the bloat and they really have nothing. Yet we still have people gaining 25 to 30 pounds of "muscle", I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Back