Week 6 of test cycle, no noticable changes.

4GKenZy

I am banned!
I cannot get bloods during my cycle because I live in Massachusetts and anonymous bloods are illegal here. I have to get them before and after my cycles. Because of this, a lot of guesswork is involved in my AI dosage. I am currently doing .25 adex eod, but have increased to .5 EOD as of yesterday.

I haven't noticed much. I'm not at my natural potential so I've made some very minor strength gains all around but I suspect that's just from eating more and lifting 2.5 hours 6x a week.

People say they notice it weeks 4 and 5, yet here it is week 6 and i have noticed fuck all. As for boners, I get them a lot but I'm just naturally horny.

What could be going wrong? I'm eating +500 above my tdee, 1g of protein per my body weight and I'm training. Maybe I just need to be more patient?

I've been injecting gear in my VG. However for the first 3 or 4 weeks I was retarded and injected it in that muscle next to it, I forget what it's called. That one that sticks out from your hip bone. This shouldn't matter though right?

Maybe the new AI dose will help me out? I haven't noticed much of anything. I gained 10-15 pounds. Probably from the water weight from my dbol weeks 1-4.

Edit: that's 600mg test e a week, sorry forgot to clarify.

Last edited:
first of all how much test are you on? second, how do you feel? even if you dont eat or train, you should still feel like a badass motherfucker 6 weeks into a test cycle if you e2 is under control. but if you are actually eating and training as much as you say you do AND you had a dbol kickstart you should be looking pretty big, bro.

no disrespect, but it sounds like you don't know what the hell you are doing and should have done a lot more research before starting. what are your stats anyway?

you're injecting hormones into your body and eating toxic pills made in god knows where, the least you can do is take as much care of your body as possible and drive to the nearest state that offers bloodwork, even if it means driving 2 hours. i used to live in new york and i'd drive nearly 2 hours to connecticut once a month to get bloods.

lets face it, what you [we] are doing here is not the safest thing in the world so the very least you can do is take care of yourself and go figure out what's going on inside your body.

on a more positive note.... my guess is that you're injecting olive oil lol

first of all how much test are you on? second, how do you feel? even if you dont eat or train, you should still feel like a badass motherfucker 6 weeks into a test cycle if you e2 is under control. but if you are actually eating and training as much as you say you do AND you had a dbol kickstart you should be looking pretty big, bro.

no disrespect, but it sounds like you don't know what the hell you are doing and should have done a lot more research before starting. what are your stats anyway?

you're injecting hormones into your body and eating toxic pills made in god knows where, the least you can do is take as much care of your body as possible and drive to the nearest state that offers bloodwork, even if it means driving 2 hours. i used to live in new york and i'd drive nearly 2 hours to connecticut once a month to get bloods.

lets face it, what you [we] are doing here is not the safest thing in the world so the very least you can do is take care of yourself and go figure out what's going on inside your body.

This ^^^. Patient you can't do anything right now but go get those bloods. Stay on point and see what's up in another week. If by the 7th week you aren't feeling much then I suspect your gear is not good. Stay in touch and let us know what's up. Good luck

Really bro? I read shitloads of cycle reports and everyone says they're underwhelming and gain 20 pounds and lose 5 of it after pct. Test is test it won't make you feel godly or make you huge.

However as you pointed out, my e2 could be high. Hence the ai increase. People on r/steroids constantly say how you don't need mid cycle bloods on a simple test cycle.

Also you can't drive out of state anymore. They check your ID and deny anyone from states where it's illegal.

Really bro? I read shitloads of cycle reports and everyone says they're underwhelming and gain 20 pounds and lose 5 of it after pct. Test is test it won't make you feel godly or make you huge.

However as you pointed out, my e2 could be high. Hence the ai increase. People on r/steroids constantly say how you don't need mid cycle bloods on a simple test cycle.

Also you can't drive out of state anymore. They check your ID and deny anyone from states where it's illegal.
you have no idea what you're talking about. you order the bloods online and drive to the nearest lab that accepts your order. it's all anonymous. also mid-cycle bloods are necessary if you aren't seeing any gains but water and you're 6 weeks in.

and yeah, a first test cycle will make make you significantly bigger. do you know what 20lbs or even 15lbs of lean mass looks like on someone who isn't "huge"?

how would you know that test doesn't make you feel "godly" when you're not even on it? i feel fucking amazing when i'm on just 250mg a week.

you didnt post your stats, you didnt post your cycle, you didnt post your dosing protocol, you barely gave us any information... so don't argue with anyone here. you know absolutely nothing but drawing test out your vial and sticking it into that muscle that you forgot what it's called.

order some bloods from Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs ... come back here ... post the results and we'll figure it out for you.

What do you mean "no noticeable changes"
You just said you gained 10 to 15 pounds.
That is a noticeable change.

Good news, you can get blood work.

Further, the states of Maryland and Massachusetts also impose that same no-access restriction on LabCorp, but NOT on Quest Diagnostics (yes, MD and MA residents CAN order blood tests there through Quest). Why restrict one lab and not the other? Why restrict either one? We can only offer this surmise as answer: "politics". In any case, HTD regrets that we cannot do anything about these state***8217;s uncaring attitude and 11th century Dark Ages thinking regarding it's very own tax-paying resident's personal health management!
https://www.health-tests-direct.com/

I would say to cut back on the training some..seems a bit much.(2 1/2 hrs 6 times/week is alot!!)

What do you mean "no noticeable changes"
You just said you gained 10 to 15 pounds.
That is a noticeable change.

Good news, you can get blood work.

Further, the states of Maryland and Massachusetts also impose that same no-access restriction on LabCorp, but NOT on Quest Diagnostics (yes, MD and MA residents CAN order blood tests there through Quest). Why restrict one lab and not the other? Why restrict either one? We can only offer this surmise as answer: "politics". In any case, HTD regrets that we cannot do anything about these state***8217;s uncaring attitude and 11th century Dark Ages thinking regarding it's very own tax-paying resident's personal health management!
https://www.health-tests-direct.com/

Wow, politics. I will look into this thanks. It's a godsend.

Back