Week 7 and not much gain? (Pinnacle)

You are running onto one of a few issues, first you need to increase cals as you go, but there needs to be other changes, you eat the same and train the same gains and pumps slow quickly.

Using gear upregulates receptors so I don't really think it's possible to over satturate receptors, you are constantly making new ones. Your body strives for homeostasis, and it usually happens around that time, change your diet, add mote cals, different foods, change up your training a bit.

Also make sure you are running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), hcg. Could possibly be myostatin. Its good to change compounds from time to time or add something new but it's your first cycle, so eat more trainer heavier and low reps, and you will continue to grow. Push yourself, gear only will do so much.

was planning on it next week, already prepaid for 3 times of bloodwork precycle, one for pre,during, and post

Did you get a cool 3 time package deal? If so that's cool. "Hi I would like the JuiceBoyz3 package please!" lol. What lab did you use if u don't mind me asking.

If you were eating sufficient calories, you'd see some gain. Test doesn't make you gain the weight, food does! 500 over? That's not shit. I gain fat easy and on cycle have managed to eat over 1000 cals over consumption and haven't gained much fat if at all.(still 28 waist) If your already fat worrying about more fat, you hve no business being on AAS. It's not the lab or the gear, it's your diet!!!

i agree with everyone else it has to be diet. I just eat and eat and eat on cycle. For example yesterday i ate:

protein shake w/ banana peanut butter milk tbspn milled flax 8am
sunrise wrap from subway with whole egg 9am
chobani yogurt with high protein granola mixed in 10:30
tuna fish sandwhich 11:30
went to the gym 12:30
protein shake 12oz milk 2 scoops of muscle milk 1:45
a massive grilled chicken tender sub with bbq sauce 2:30
large tub plain chobani yogurt with kashi mixed in 4:30
4 chicken thighs with 2 corn cobs 6:30
3 cheese sticks & chicken breast 8:00
a protein shake same as AM before bed w vitamins and fish oil 9:30-10

Back