What are the true risks

Inquirer

I understand time off should be equal to time on. I just came off a 10 week Test and Deca cycle three weeks ago. I started post cycle therapy (pct) on week three. My question is what are the true risks if I go back on directly after 4 weeks of PCT. Reasons for this are not important but I am being asked to do so by my trainer. Give it to me straight please, not worse case scenerios. Thanks all. I know it isnt the best idea but what should I expect.

hey inquirer i am actually in the same position as you. I am on test and decca right now. Finishing up have a bout a week and a half left. My trainer only wants me toc ome off for a a little more than a month. Wondering the logic behind this as well.

Phil9999 said:
hey inquirer i am actually in the same position as you. I am on test and decca right now. Finishing up have a bout a week and a half left. My trainer only wants me toc ome off for a a little more than a month. Wondering the logic behind this as well.
Well I am hoping we will get enough people to chime in on this and let us know.

Dude you really dont wanna do that. I mean if BBing is your life and your thinking of getting your pro card run it for a few yrs and hope for the best. It sounds like you might not be at that point though. To answer your ? the risks. Well man thats like asking what are the risks of drinking a bottle of jhonny walker every night. The risks of running it straight is major nut shrinkage you dont want that. Baldness. Liver and kidney problems could become an issue as well. Also check it out your gonna run test/ deca for a yr or so and then come off. Dude do you know how bad it's gonna suck to be off at that point. It goes back to the philosophy off everything is good in moderation. Also do you think you could stop after a yr? Your gains will still be awesome if you eat right with time on time off. Thats just my two cents. I know a few amateurs who have been running cycles for almost 3 yrs and they do not look good. Big ass forehead no dick their chicks say and their some mean son of a bitches.

In a nutshell...if you jump back on a cycle before you fully recover from the previous cycle, it will make it that much harder to fully recover after that cycle.

PCT is run in attempt to kick your normal homrone production back in gear. I would opin that there is not a person who has ever run gear who has had normal levels after 4 weeks of pct. By the end of pct, you hope that you have given your endocrine system the right amount of help so that it can do the rest on its own.

If you jump right back one, why would you even run post cycle therapy (pct)? Why not just stay on?

It takes me approx 5 weeks to notice any of the sides from deca. It takes a couple of weeks to notice anything from test e. So you go off...run post cycle therapy (pct) for four weeks, then jump back on. You take 3-4 weeks for your new course of drugs to actually be helping you at full force. In the interim, you have pissed away 3 weeks waiting for pct...4 weeks of pct...and 4 weeks of build up. That's 11 weeks.

Instead of jumping back on, just run the cycle a little longer next time.

I do not advocate jumping back on immediately following pct. Your hormone levels will still be fluctuating. Your endocrine system will be one confused bunch of crazed organs for sure.

Time on =time off is just a rule of thumb. It's a good idea, but I don't think it is necessary. I do think staying off for a few months in order to get everything back to normal certainly is the thing to do though.

Thanks all, so far excellent points. keep them comming. I do understand the staying on longer option and did consider that but I dont seem to gain much after week 10 so I came off. Didnt realize after post cycle therapy (pct) I wasnt totaly recovered. To be honest last time I felt great during post cycle therapy (pct) and after so I assumed I was good to go. Hard for me to judge as I never once lost any sex drive and all seemed to be normal so thatnks for that info Swellin.

^ What he said. Are you going to die? No. Hell, it's probably not even going to be that bad coming off....this time. What about next time? what if you decide you don't want to come off?

Think about it like this, if you run a 6-8 month cycle, do you really picture yourself taking 6-8months completely off cycling?

outlawtas2 said:
^ What he said. Are you going to die? No. Hell, it's probably not even going to be that bad coming off....this time. What about next time? what if you decide you don't want to come off?

Think about it like this, if you run a 6-8 month cycle, do you really picture yourself taking 6-8months completely off cycling?
I hear your point and totaly agree. It isnt me thats wanting to stay on so I dont think I will have a problem coming off and staying off. Good, valid, point though.

outlawtas2 said:

I

exactly. just looking out for the guy. its just like smoking weed start out here and there then get some nice bud and off to the races and you wont quit. I came close to running test straight for a year but fiqured that a liitle more lat spread and bigger pecs werent worth having raisins for nuts.

Would I even make any gains if i went back on that fast. isnt it like staying on basicly and since i dont seem to gain after 10 weeks, wouldnt it be kinda pointless????

Inquirer said:
Would I even make any gains if i went back on that fast. isnt it like staying on basicly and since i dont seem to gain after 10 weeks, wouldnt it be kinda pointless????
It would pretty much be like staying on except like was mentioned, you are confusing your body up pretty good by stopping for 4 weeks and then starting again.

The only way to know for sure when your body has fully recovered is by a blood test. Like was mentioned before though, you wont recover in 4 weeks.

You mentioned some things that need a little extra info put on the table.

Libido means absolutely nothing as far as recovery goes. Many people think that because they have trouble for a while, and thentheir plumbing is back in full swing...that they are recovered. that's simply not the case. Tee absolutely nailed it. the ONLY way to know if you have recovered is via blood work.

The plumbing working or not is only a symptom, not the underlying problem.

The next thing...you mentioned gains slowing/stopping at 10 weeks. There are a couple of things to mention here as well.

How many cycles have you run? Is this your first?
This will tell us alot.

Next, how much did you gain before the gains slowed down enough to make you come off?

How did you ramp up your diet as the cycle progressed and your weight increased?

As an example:

If you weigh 200 and you want to weigh 220....eat like somebody that weighs 240. (Garbage type rule of thumb, but you get the point).
Let's say you start out at 200 and gain 15 lbs in 10 weeks..nice job. Now you need to be eating like you want to weigh 235-240. You don't keep the food the same. You have larger cells that need more nutrients to retain size...much more so to increase size. So typically when you hit the wall with gains...don't increase the gear or jump off...just increase the groceries.

Back