What da best hockey moment!

jimbo79

stop fn staring!
What's the best hockey moment u got to see on T.V. or Live!.....Lemiuex pass between his legs 2 karya in 2002 olypics would have 2 be 1. Or obechikens back hand one hand while on his back would be 1, Or when the wings won the cup then handed it to kozlov? .........what you guys think!

I grew up with my dad taken me to the old Boston Garden and see alot of great hockey players like Craig Janney,Joey Juneu,Cam Neely,Ray Bourque,Andy Moog,Chris Nilan....I can keep going.

But IMO one of my best hockey moments was to watch Ray Bourque lift Lord Stanley's Cup.There isent a more classy player than Ray.Im glad the Bruins were selfless to trade him to a cup contending team like the ave's to give him a shot.

those were classics for sur guys! Ray desevred it! keep them coming!! What about kirk mcleans stick sav on mullin ingame 7 can/vscal even tho they lost1

Another was getting to do a scrimage during and intermission of an La/Van game! And I got to meet Gretz and Tiger Willaims after that!

Ray Borque was def a class act!

Can't forget Mike Richter stoning Pavel Bure on the famous penalty shot

YouTube - Richter vs. Bure Penalty Shot 1994

sorry I'm rather biased- I'm a die-hard Ranger fan lol

Another great moment was the Lemieux goal when we was in the corner parallel with the goal and somehow managed to place the puck perfectly into the net. Incredible!! One of the nicest goals of all time for sure

Last edited:

Another great moment was the Lemieux goal when we was in the corner parallel with the goal and somehow managed to place the puck perfectly into the net. Incredible!! One of the nicest goals of all time for sure

Yeah the famous russian rocket what a joke he was! got to meet him and his joke bro valerie aswell. Was exciting at the time but now! not so much!

Pat was a good guy. I feel like there used to be so many quality well-known players. Real hall of famers. Now these 20 year old punks come and go like nobody's business. Their names get harder to pronounce and they're just not the same quality players or household names like the guys mentioned above.

The whole game has changed for the worse IMO- I'm not even old and it's just not the same. I think many of you would agree? No?!!?

Yea that was a good one...Richter was unbelievable back then.
And that was kind of special watching a guy from my nieborhood(Brian Noonan) win the stanley cup.

Pat was a good guy. I feel like there used to be so many quality well-known players. Real hall of famers. Now these 20 year old punks come and go like nobody's business. Their names get harder to pronounce and they're just not the same quality players or household names like the guys mentioned above.

The whole game has changed for the worse IMO- I'm not even old and it's just not the same. I think many of you would agree? No?!!?

Such is life! Too fn bad we grow old! But we do!

as a toronto fan an unforgettable moment has to be toronto leading 4-1 against boston after coming back from a 3-1 series forcing game 7, and with ten to go... hang on... they blow it.

Back