What do you guys think the ideal time on is?

minitor2

what do you guys think for maximal results?

8 weeks
10 weeks
12 weeks
16 weeks or more

im looking to go on an extended bulking cycle the winter and im looking for some opinions thanks guys. right now the cycle is looking like test, dbol and deca with gh and insulin probably thrown in. gh will be for like 6-8 months though.

minitor2

too many variables to consider to answer that. 12 weeks sounds good for the deca. test would be fine up to 20 if you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on weekends. 6-8 weeks tops on the dbol, just monitor your liver values and take your milk thistle/ala/tylers. id have your liver checked at 4 weeks to make sure. lenght of time on slin is up in the air. everythings all theory right now, but ive used log and humalin r for very long perioids of time. most will suggest 4 weks on 4 off with it, but i see no reason not to use it throughout.

bronco944 said:
too many variables to consider to answer that.

I agree.

AND....since I've read WHO you are getting your gear from, i'd say it's gonna be at least a year before you can begin your next cycle anyway! :eek:

Bwahahahahaha...................:p

DRveejay11 said:

AND....since I've read WHO you are getting your gear from, i'd say it's gonna be at least a year before you can begin your next cycle anyway! :eek:

Bwahahahahaha...................:p

That's cold Doc!!!!!!:p

always did 10 week cycles in the past, i'm doing a 20 weeker because i am running it with gh for the first time, 12 weeks now but i'm switching from deca test for 10 weeks to primo, test and eq the next 10 then maybe a month of anavar at the end. let everybody know how it works, so far so good.

I think moderated dosed longer cycles are probably the better, as long as we are not talking about the riskier drugs. I think i am going to keep my cycles all around 15 weeks now. But my doses are very conservative compared to some, i will probably not go over 1gram a week total at all.

I think it totally depends on the gear.

On the long end for me at least: I did a cycle of oxandrolone and I wish I had about 10 bottles of that stuff--I would *love* to just run it until the strength gains finally plateau.

Back