What do you think about my physique(shape, insertions,..)

Lenex

I would like to hear some critics on my physique. I know i could build some more muscle and get more ripped but i want to hear about the overall shape and aesthetic value.. I am actuall1y pretty small genetically, but its the aesthetic that interests me..

I am on day 2 of my new cycle.. it'll be a great one i think

View attachment 565659

PS: picture is not the best i kno... i am 5'9 and 155 at the moment

OMG , OP, really I want to be nice but really what do you expect me to say here. You have given your ht and wt.

You have started a cycle but didn't say what???

Need all your stats. Need to see your cycle protocol ? and more.

Lets start with stats:
Ahg
wt
ht
bf%
history of cycles
'history of training and more ?

Welcome aboard and try to answer our Q's so we can help you. :wavey:

I know i could build some more muscle and get more ripped

this is the statement that stood out to me , after looking at your physique and stats. Those are two contradictory goals. thinking about getting 'ripped' is only going to be counter productive to your main goal of needing to put on more muscle mass, size, and shape.

getting ripped and loosing BF% is the easy part of body building . Putting on slabs of new muscle is the hard part . Don't worry about getting ripped until you build your base and put on the size you want first.

you have to have enough 'clay' to work with in order to chisel out the shape you want. So make sure you have the raw mass first . my opinion :)

I am 23 years old... have been on and off in the gym since age 16..

I have done 2 test prop only cycles in the past, both were 6 weeks long.

It is actually pretty imposible for me to gain considerable amount of fat.. so that is good.

My new cycle is
500mg test e
40mg anavar
for 16 weeks, anavar on and off 4 weeks.

I have some injectable stanolone and tne on hand that i use whenever i want to.

Sad news is on day 3 of my cycle i broke my pinky toe practicing jiu-jitsu, but today is 6 days from injury and i dont feel any pain anyomore and i can walk normally. I have already done some goblet squats with no pain.

I frontloaded some test p and test e 1100mg for the first week and i am already up 6 lbs(water).

And as far as my age goes... I have had lowish T before my first cycle. After my first cycle i felt way better. I actually felt like my testosterone levels increased after my first cycle... Didnt use any serms, just hcg and aromasin..

certainly didnt have any low T symptoms after the cycle..

Brother starting this early should of waited until 25 before hitting the juice with that said you have already done to small cycles of test prop so what did you weigh In at before hand ?? I've always been a lean guy if you check my profile picture on my page that's when I was competitive mma fighter all natural
My avatar is current after a cycle or 2 for us thinner guys its all about eating man you have to eat a shit load all day everyday thats when you will see those gains you have a good place to start body wise but to be honest after 2 cycles of test prop you should be bigger that tells me your diet is not on point

you look good bro. a lot of people are bigger than me naturally so i don't bother with that shit.

before my first cycle i was 160 lbs, but that doesnt mean a damn thing. The difference in the mirror is obvious. Just the weight doesnt mean nothing.

you look good bro. a lot of people are bigger than me naturally so i don't bother with that shit.

before my first cycle i was 160 lbs, but that doesnt mean a damn thing. The difference in the mirror is obvious. Just the weight doesnt mean nothing.

Yeah that's it man I try not to think about what the scales say I judge how I'm going by the mirror your looking good and making good gains how many calories you getting a day????

Are you using an AI?? Lots of guys are bigger than Me genetics play a big role man I've always been on the thin side

I am using AI but this time i am really limiting it to the minimum. I feel that on previous cycles i have been using way to much AI and killing my gains.
I now use 8mg aromasin e3d and when the cycle fully kicks in i will change to e2d or ed.

I feel way better with high estro than low estro. If i feel like shit that is low estro a 100%.

Thanks to you guys i have turned this into a bulking cycle. I feel huge today and i feel awesome.

I am using AI but this time i am really limiting it to the minimum. I feel that on previous cycles i have been using way to much AI and killing my gains.
I now use 8mg aromasin e3d and when the cycle fully kicks in i will change to e2d or ed.

I feel way better with high estro than low estro. If i feel like shit that is low estro a 100%.

Thanks to you guys i have turned this into a bulking cycle. I feel huge today and i feel awesome.

you'll make more gains this way anyways . you can let it get up there to higher levels, might want to keep a serm on hand though

This is true ill start pointing out the positive too lol

if you don't understand how slightly elevated estrogen levels and some water retention can increase strength and gains ,, then how is it that you consider yourself a 'power lifter' . thats some elementary shit bro

if you don't understand how slightly elevated estrogen levels and some water retention can increase strength and gains ,, then how is it that you consider yourself a 'power lifter' . thats some elementary shit bro

This is where my usual sarcasm gets me misunderstood..... I was serious i think people way overuse ai's i dont use them unless absolutely necessary

Back