What is going on with op?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchieFlare

Anyone know whats going on with op? Placed an order but can't get my payment to go through keep getting a message I can't read! Then when trying to use the computer says page can't be displayed. Very aggravating since their all I use mainly cause it's the only source I got. I tried emailing them and keep getting the automated message of my order has been confirmed. If anyone knows please inform me

Anyone know whats going on with op? Placed an order but can't get my payment to go through keep getting a message I can't read! Then when trying to use the computer says page can't be displayed. Very aggravating since their all I use mainly cause it's the only source I got. I tried emailing them and keep getting the automated message of my order has been confirmed. If anyone knows please inform me
if Doc is still repping for them, maybe he can check it out for u, or it could be a computer problem on your end. dont always assume the worst. OP has been around awhile, one of my fav sources as well. be patient

ya ll want to talk amont yourselves or give l e a reason to snoop more than they already do...

jus saying

ya ll want to talk amont yourselves or give l e a reason to snoop more than they already do...

jus saying

This x2

Why can't u guys realize talking about shit like WU and payment is sooo incredibly foolish..

Especially since u already said it's your only source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back