What is up with crashing Tren???

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
The vial on the left is clear and good when injected. I have kept it at room temp all along. The two vials on the right have been kept in a little bit colder place about 54-60 degrees F. It's hard to see but there are precipitates in the two on the right and the one on the left is Painless but the one's on the right give swelling and pain for days. they are all from the same batch and I wonder if temp has to do with it??????????????????????

The vial on the left is clear and good when injected. I have kept it at room temp all along. The two vials on the right have been kept in a little bit colder place about 54-60 degrees F. It's hard to see but there are precipitates in the two on the right and the one on the left is Painless but the one's on the right give swelling and pain for days. they are all from the same batch and I wonder if temp has to do with it??????????????????????

Precipitates? Do you mean particulates? If so, then yes. You can re-dissolve the particulates by slowly warming them up in hot water. But dont set them at the bottom of a metal pan of water or the conductive heat can explode the glass. And for pete's sake, don't put it in the microwave!

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Precipitates? Do you mean particulates? If so, then yes. You can re-dissolve the particulates by slowly warming them up in hot water. But dont set them at the bottom of a metal pan of water or the conductive heat can explode the glass. And for pete's sake, don't put it in the microwave!

Hope that helps.

The reason I say precipitates is because a precipitate is compounds that come out of solution where particulates is compounds in a solution that were never suspended into the solution. For example, when the batch was complete it was clear, there were no particles, then slowly crystalization forms and that is stuff that was once suspended in solution that precipitate out of suspension and form.

Precipitation (chemistry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Precipitation is the formation of a solid in a solution or inside another solid during a chemical reaction or by diffusion in a solid. When the reaction occurs in a liquid, the solid formed is called the precipitate, or when compacted by a centrifuge, a pellet. The liquid remaining above the solid is in either case called the supernate or supernatant. Powders derived from precipitation have also historically been known as flowers.

So it looks like all my chemistry schooling is paying off. I have a degree in chemistry... Now that is scary :eek2:

so you need t add an emulsifier. Ad some BB. Tren is real easy to make Add just 1/10 of a cc o what ever emulsifier you choose. The heat the vial and see how that works. Do a test vial don't do them all at once.

so you need t add an emulsifier. Ad some BB. Tren is real easy to make Add just 1/10 of a cc o what ever emulsifier you choose. The heat the vial and see how that works. Do a test vial don't do them all at once.

Yeah, I did that and didn't really work too well. So I just pulled everything out and filtered it all again and now it's great. I'm wondering though if all tren (pellets) gets hazy over time sitting in these bottles? What about temp, if it stays in a place where the temp is colder, it seems logical that the temp could affect it bringing it out of solution.

Did you filter it when was cold or warm ?
I had situation like this, when was filtering warm solution. And just like you - filtered it second time, and was great.
I'm making big baths (500ml) and part of gear is clear, and second part is like yours. Donno why... - filtering same filters, same temp.

Did you filter it when was cold or warm ?
I had situation like this, when was filtering warm solution. And just like you - filtered it second time, and was great.
I'm making big baths (500ml) and part of gear is clear, and second part is like yours. Donno why... - filtering same filters, same temp.

Yeah, that is exactly what I have been dealing with. I filtered warm because cold doesn't really want to filter. But I'm using .22 micron whatman for post filter. 250ml total batch and the last 100ml of batch is turning out like this???

You should use a .45 then a .22 filter.

Okay, so what would be the benefit of a .45 over a .22 being that a .22 will filter out much more garbage than a .45 will? (.45 does plenty good enough for what we're doing and filters faster?) I just don't understand why a lesser "micro fiber" filter will filter better than a smaller micron filter.
And also, whats this deal with EO dissolving pastic in syringes and then getting pinned into the muscle with your gear and causing pain and swelling? Does EO do that and should I use straight GSO instead?

You use them both. You first go threw the .45 then the .22. The .45 will catch the larger particulate. The .22 is too easily clogged. Always pre heat the oil before filtering. .22 is the standard for sterility.

I used to stack the filters together. This was before the pump top filter bottles were available.

You use them both. You first go threw the .45 then the .22. The .45 will catch the larger particulate. The .22 is too easily clogged. Always pre heat the oil before filtering. .22 is the standard for sterility.

I used to stack the filters together. This was before the pump top filter bottles were available.

Yeah, well I forgot to mention that I put it all through a bottle top .22 filter Nalgene first then through a whatman cause sometimes I can see particulates in the collection vessel after the .22 Nalgene filtering then I filter through a whatman .22 and everythings clear and the Nalgene filtering makes the whatman a little easier. And heating the gear before filtering is a must, however I have been reading info that points to having the gear heated for filtering allows for some particulates (in the pellet brew) to get past the filter because they dissolve at high temps but then after cooling it forms back in your finished gear. I'm just in need of reg. powders rather than the pellet bullshit, and I'm working on it....

LOL, I bet your professors would swell with pride knowing how you used your degree. :chomp:

Yeah, Dr.Dahr (he's a Pakistani) would kick my ever lovin' asssss! Seriously! When we used to be in class he would always make comments about using the knowledge he was teaching us to make methamphetamines and he would always give me an evil look, as if I would ever!!! :devil2: Hell no! Why would I make some BS like meth when there is more important and tasty shit to make like Juicey Fruit!!!!! :laugh4:

Yeah, Dr.Dahr (he's a Pakistani) would kick my ever lovin' asssss! Seriously! When we used to be in class he would always make comments about using the knowledge he was teaching us to make methamphetamines and he would always give me an evil look, as if I would ever!!! :devil2: Hell no! Why would I make some BS like meth when there is more important and tasty shit to make like Juicey Fruit!!!!! :laugh4:

Personally, I'm with you. Only drug I touch besides some occasional weed is the juice. Although, if I ever get tired of my teeth, I might try some crank.

Personally, I'm with you. Only drug I touch besides some occasional weed is the juice. Although, if I ever get tired of my teeth, I might try some crank.

just drop 315lbs on the bench straight on your mouth and that will solve the teeth problem faster than the meth will and save yourself the bad breath!!!:eek:

just drop 315lbs on the bench straight on your mouth and that will solve the teeth problem faster than the meth will and save yourself the bad breath!!!:eek:

True dat! Although I won't have the little brown mini-chicklet teeth, which would make me feel like a poser.

True dat! Although I won't have the little brown mini-chicklet teeth, which would make me feel like a poser.

Dude! You don't sound anything like what your avatar looks like! Is that really you in the avatar? Do you know we have successfully jacked almost every thread in this section??
:wtf:

I look exactly like my avatar, except I'm smaller and my face is different.

As for thread jacking, haha, yeah, we are the life of the party.

I look exactly like my avatar, except I'm smaller and my face is different.

As for thread jacking, haha, yeah, we are the life of the party.

Hell yeah! until morning time when the big guys who look EXACTLY like their avatar get outta bed and shoot us up with some of that bannededon juice! Thats a pin you'll never forget!

Back