What should I run to eliminate bloat?

roidjuice

When I was in 500mg/ Sust I got fairly bloated (lost about 15 lbs of water when I went off). If I want to retain very little water what would you suggest I run? armidex, aromasin? I'm going to be doing 500 Test ent and 500 mg Tren Ent.

roidjuice said:
How much. Is .5mg ED of armidex enough?

It really is an individual thing........I would suggest trying to get by with the least amout possible, maybe start with .5 mg EOD, if it works great, if not, you can always bump up the dose.

I started with .25mg EOD and I felt that was enough for me. I was only running 400mg of Test Enan per week, so you may want to start out a little higher than that. I think .5mg EOD would be a pretty good start for you.

i asked this question on another thread where the poster alluded to the ancedotal evidence that femara may cause a long term increase in aromatase activity...

does anyone have reason to believe that arimidex may do this as well???

bwood said:
i asked this question on another thread where the poster alluded to the ancedotal evidence that femara may cause a long term increase in aromatase activity...

does anyone have reason to believe that arimidex may do this as well???

If that was the case, you would have to increase the anti-e dosage each cycle to get the same level of protection.....and I have not seen any evidence or suggestion of that.

StoneColdNTO said:
If that was the case, you would have to increase the anti-e dosage each cycle to get the same level of protection.....and I have not seen any evidence or suggestion of that.

not if aromastase reaches its peak level of activity
and cannot go beyond that biological limit...

and you still could have increased estro levels if aromatase
does not return to baseline levels for an extended level
of time after a cycle OR (as i fear) for life...

all this was in silverback's thread about his bloodtest levels...

would you mind looking at it and commenting???

Back