what steroids for fat cutting?

hey

my bodyfat is at least 18%, probably higher and I don't have that much muscle

what steroids do I need for fat cutting and muscle gain? I want to get to 8-11% bodyfat and be muscular and ripped

are there any steroids that will cut all my fat? is Tren and anavar good combo?

First issue at hand will be your current diet.
Give us numbers there, meals, macros, etc. and length of time thereof.

afterwards give us your stats.

have you ever cycled before?

hey

what steroids do I need for fat cutting and muscle gain? I want to get to 8-11% bodyfat and be muscular and ripped

how old you are? weight? height?

hey

this is the same questions posted by another user recently.

He***8217;s been on here for years popping up with different names through the years since I***8217;ve been a member. The first time I seen him on here he used to go by the name Sexy. His style of posts have been very consistent. It looks like he comes here under names and in his head thinks we***8217;re stupid because he thinks we can***8217;t tell it***8217;s the same person.

His response will be funny.

He***8217;s been on here for years popping up with different names through the years since I***8217;ve been a member. The first time I seen him on here he used to go by the name Sexy. His style of posts have been very consistent. It looks like he comes here under names and in his head thinks we***8217;re stupid because he thinks we can***8217;t tell it***8217;s the same person.

His response will be funny.

we all need a comic relief every now and then especially during these days.

the most important issue is your current workout routine, diet. what type body do you have? endomorphe? extomorphe?

hey

did you ever find your answer?

Back