what tren/test ratio will still allow me to get it up?

markmansell

i'm off to thailand to cut a swathe through the whores at christmas time.
(insane man step aside)

last week i shot my first injection of tren e/test e

week 1 1000mg test e, 400mg tren e, dbol 30mg ed, stanabol 30mg ed, clomid 50mg eod
week 2 500mg test e, 200 tren e, clomid 50mg eod
week 3 " "
week 4 " "
etc (till post cycle therapy (pct) after holiday)

after one week my dick is still ok, i only noticed a slight difficulty reaching climax. oh, and i spontaniously wake up in the night for no reason.
i want to get jacked for thailand quick to blow away my old mates who i haven't seen for a while.

could the tren stop me having a good time in thailand?

yeah i know, i should've got shorter esters and experimented but what the hell.

i assumed a ration of 2/1 test/tren woukd keep me in order?
other than that, i'm young and in good shape

any of you guys got any tren horror stories?

with 500mg test you SHOULD be ok, but this is tren and the sexual sides are a very individual matter.

i have had a couple of limp dick tren experiances, but i think the second time was caused more by the letro.

You shouldn't have any problems with that dosing but again, it is individual. I've personally run tren without test before and had no problems with it.

I don't think its really about the ratio, more about getting enough mgs. of test in you. I agree that with 500 mgs. per week you should be fine. In fact, you may be even hornier with the tren than you would without it.

I just finished a 14 week Test Enan/Tren Enan cycle the other month and was running about 750mg Test weekly with 350mg Tren Enan weekly. I was on my wife a minimum of 2 times per day, sometimes up to 6 times in a day on Sunday! Libido was through the roof, acheiving climax was easy as hell. That is how I have always responded to Tren when I run with Test. Others may not have such results however.

Trevdog said:
In fact, you may be even hornier with the tren than you would without it.

"hhhexcellent!" (voice of mr burns from the simpsons)

those chinky little whores are gonna get such a pounding!

I have noticed more of a performance problme than libido. It defnintly takes longer and is harder to come and although I will get hard at 1st it can sometimes begin to leave without warning.

viagara seems to help in a pinch 25mg . As does b6 300mg ED.

The first 3 weeks on tren I'm humping everything but after that my libido goes downhill fast without an equal amount of test on board.

DocJ said:
The first 3 weeks on tren I'm humping everything but after that my libido goes downhill fast without an equal amount of test on board.

Yes the 1st week for me sent my sex drive into overdrive but then it started to go down a bit not aloty mostly in performance as I mentioned but lastt week I ran a bit more test and about this weekeddn I noticed an added sex drive kick in both desire and performance but that was 1500mg test.

I ran 600 Test LE and 300 Tren E / week last summer and my sex drive was way up. I was worried about the shut down after the cycle and that never happpened . It did drop back to 'normal' but while on it was much higher. Also, orgasms were much more intense than usual. So besides what this shit did to my body in a short time, it also gave me the libido of a teenager.

Whoever said Tren was a 'drug from the Gods' weren't liyng :)

I'm doing it again starting in April or May and I can't wait.

Like anything else though the longer you are on any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the more your body seems to get used to it and balence out.

Back