whatman filters.

rippednick

how many ml would you say a .45 whatman filter is good for before you need to change it or is there another way to tell if it needs to be changed

people say about 100ml filtered through a whatman is just about right before changing it. I notice that my filter seems to get a little slower to the push when it gets to the point when im reaching 100mls.

you'll know when its time to change it. depends on hormone to. if you using pellets they can clog faster. i have run 150ml thru 1 filter.

definatly depends on what hormone, volume, and the purity. Ive done multiple hormones through the same filter up to 125-150ml.

Youll know its time to change the filter when your forearm is killing you, you're sweating and cursing at the fuckin whatman all while it drips once every few seconds.

I may have the hand pump (brake bleeder kit), I've seen some of the setup on eBay and thought damn, that'd be right nifty. I have a catalog I can poke at later, thanks again Cheesypoof.

grafix-gnc said:
also depends on diameter of filter, 25mm or 13mm, etc...

i use the 25mm syringe filters. just screw it on the end of a syringe, pull the plunger out and fasten hose to it with an adapter.

Back