when on a cycle whats the one thing you lack on

pttp333

1.sleep
2.eating
3.trainging
4.cardio (if needed)

me i would have to say out of all my cycles i have done sleeping was the one to be neglected the most

i sleep excelent but eating on the weekends is hard for me for some reason, at work i can eat ALOT but at home on the weekend it is hard, i dont know why, so yea, that would be my area that needs work on

Sleep..i am a fulltime chiropractic student and i have an average of 2-3 exams every week sometimes up to 5-6..

also eating every 2-3 hours..i am bad about that..

Sleeping is what I miss most.

Sometimes I just can't get to sleep, other times I'm too busy to spend enough time in bed, and sometimes I do it to myself by staying up too late surfing the boards.

I've only done two cycles so far, but had sleep difficulties during both. The second was worse.

Cardio becomes quite difficult if you're having lower back pain due to d-bol.

Sleep and eating when cutting. I tend to give into my cravings more than i should

Champ

Trevdog said:
Sleeping is what I miss most.

Sometimes I just can't get to sleep, other times I'm too busy to spend enough time in bed, and sometimes I do it to myself by staying up too late surfing the boards.

I'm with trev...
Also EQ has been one of my favorites, and anxiety tends to make most stay awake, hunger can play a role too. :)

Captain Dbol said:
I guess it would have been sleeping but since I've been taking melatonin, I've been sleeping like a baby.

Captain

Melatonin works wonders for me. How much do you take before bed? I usually take 3-4.5mg's depending on how resless I am.

i only get about 5 hours of sleep during the week.,,,but i make up for it on the weekend but then my diet lags behind.

For me I would say cardio,I have alway's been afraid of doing cardio while on,because I am afraid it might hinder my gains.I think the next cycle I do,I will add cardio and see how it goes.

Back