When you first used who initially noticed it and what was the remark?

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
When you first used who initially noticed it, and what was the remark?

It was early 90's and gear was readily available all over, honestly street prices didn't change all that much (if anything it got cheaper)..I scored some Dbol Akrihin Mthandrostenolon Russian 5mgs and Organon sust250..I recall by the 3rd week heads were already turning, but it was momma dukes who first said anything.I remember her exact words like it was yesterday "we need to talk,now"..:bash:
It was indisputable, no hiding it..That young kid not only exploded weight wise, but I was a mixture or puss and prolactin, squirting out my pours like a oily tater-tot, and lactating like a bos-taurus..
I packed it on alright, I'm not saying it was quality but I achieved what I set out to do,consequently came a slew of shit I didn't expect or even heard of for that matter..Within that time frame,the comments rolled in about looking "swole"...LOL @ swole, or what we thought it should look like back then...

Who noticed your gains first, and what was the remark or conversation?

my first cycle of 525 test prop for 10 weeks who i did with my buddy when we were 18, the first person to say something (behind our backs) was our other friends older brother. this guy [was] a priest, big and ripped and been training natty for 12 years at the time. so he knew his shit and knew right away

second cycle i did almost a year later was test and tren for 12 weeks. damn that cycle turned me into a mental wreck psychopath but took my physique to the next level. i was doing 175mg test prop a week with 700mg tren ace a week lol. way too much tren. i got so huge my dad woke up one morning and looked at me in the kitchen with my shirt off, this fuckin 19 year old kid, and he was like how the fuck did you get so big. when i came off i told them, both of my parents. lol i gained literally like 20lbs of clean mass in 8 weeks from that cycle.

as of the past year or so, everybody knows what i do but we dont talk about it lol, but my brother who's 8 years older than me knew since day 1. even now that i blast and cruise he knows exactly when im throwing more shit in the mix hahah

needless to say, i fucked up my HPTA system and i'm only a few months away from my 24th birthday. came off once for almost 6 months was able to recover natty test levels of barely 400 (on a good day). thats not where i wanted to be at 21, but thats for another topic..

so with 5 years of experience here i am. i've fucked up and learned a lot. i'm not gonna talk about the "right" or "wrong" thing to do because that is up to the individual.

but the main thing i've learned is that less is more, guys. less is more.

Last edited:
Mmmmm honestly can't really remember. In the 90s- went back to high school after the summer weighing 30lbs more haha all the ladies were turning a head at me. But I was bloated
To shit from the sust. Sust once a week for 8 weeks or something

I fucked up when I was natty and mentioned to my dad how my buddies were running gear.

My first cycle didn't produce much size just leaned out it was just laurabolin.

The next one I was on test e,and four weeks in I tossed in some dbol and a couple weeks later I went to my dads and right when I walked in the first thing he said was you doin steroids. I was like no I'm not lol. I went from like 200 to 225

Needless to say he was pissed the fuck off!!!!

I fucked up when I was natty and mentioned to my dad how my buddies were running gear.

My first cycle didn't produce much size just leaned out it was just laurabolin.

The next one I was on test e,and four weeks in I tossed in some dbol and a couple weeks later I went to my dads and right when I walked in the first thing he said was you doin steroids. I was like no I'm not lol. I went from like 200 to 225

Needless to say he was pissed the fuck off!!!!
That is exactly why my mother made a comment, she over heard me talking about it..Your dads comment made me laugh!

I lived with her but was working a lot and one morning she just kept looking at me in the kitchen, I felt her eyes on me and went I looked at her she would have daggers, she seen me cracking a smile doing my best to hide it..That's when she said "we need to talk,like now".. I new it broke her heart, I was her first son and perfectly perfect in her eyes,and here's some young cocky fucktard dong gear..She was in the medical field too, so she wasn't some naive house wife..

Your dad man, that was funny, just right to the point.. Your doing steroids!! lol

Mmmmm honestly can't really remember. In the 90s- went back to high school after the summer weighing 30lbs more haha all the ladies were turning a head at me. But I was bloated
To shit from the sust. Sust once a week for 8 weeks or something
no joke..I was a hot mess..To us kids it was size,and thats all we seen..

That is exactly why my mother made a comment, she over heard me talking about it..Your dads comment made me laugh!

I lived with her but was working a lot and one morning she just kept looking at me in the kitchen, I felt her eyes on me and went I looked at her she would have daggers, she seen me cracking a smile doing my best to hide it..That's when she said "we need to talk,like now".. I new it broke her heart, I was her first son and perfectly perfect in her eyes,and here's some young cocky fucktard dong gear..She was in the medical field too, so she wasn't some naive house wife..

Your dad man, that was funny, just right to the point.. Your doing steroids!! lol

I honestly remember it like yesterday I walked in wearing a baggy white t-shirt. And that is word for word what he said. Then I said no I'm not and he says yeah ya are lol.

I can totally relate to the cocky fucktard thing also.

My parents divorced when I was young so when I got older I'd go hang out my dad. It was only like once a month if that. Thinking back it may have even been months since I'd seen him last. Then I pop up on dbol and test lol.

I haven't seen or talked to him in I'd say 7 years. If he seen me now he'd shit his pants. I used to party a lot last time I seen him and maybe weighed 200 lbs now I'm sober and hovering around 250.

I honestly remember it like yesterday I walked in wearing a baggy white t-shirt. And that is word for word what he said. Then I said no I'm not and he says yeah ya are lol.

I can totally relate to the cocky fucktard thing also.

My parents divorced when I was young so when I got older I'd go hang out my dad. It was only like once a month if that. Thinking back it may have even been months since I'd seen him last. Then I pop up on dbol and test lol.

I haven't seen or talked to him in I'd say 7 years. If he seen me now he'd shit his pants. I used to party a lot last time I seen him and maybe weighed 200 lbs now I'm sober and hovering around 250.

Same here, mom and pops go divorced around the time I juiced, but my moms was all over my shit..I hid dbol tabs in my cassette player, she found them. WTF?

Come to think of it, I was most likely walking around like a watermelon farmer and she seen right through my shit..Her son had invisible lats one day, and the next he's round as the moon..Dead give away on my intentions..

ps.. talk to your pops, it aint worth the distance man..My chance is done, I'll see him when I get there..You'll regret it man,I'm serious..All the nonsense vanishes the moment you lose your chance...real talk

Same here, mom and pops go divorced around the time I juiced, but my moms was all over my shit..I hid dbol tabs in my cassette player, she found them. WTF?

Come to think of it, I was most likely walking around like a watermelon farmer and she seen right through my shit..Her son had invisible lats one day, and the next he's round as the moon..Dead give away on my intentions..

ps.. talk to your pops, it aint worth the distance man..My chance is done, I'll see him when I get there..You'll regret it man,I'm serious..All the nonsense vanishes the moment you lose your chance...real talk

I know I think about it often. He's a stern mofo, I wanted to call him on Christmas but I choked. I miss my old man a lot.

I was 235 in September.
I'm 276 now.
Nobody's noticed.
Well, nobody's said anything.
I don't come off as the most approachable guy in the world.....

I never got noticed until i started usimg tren ace. Every single time i get on now 4 years later i hear it all the time "your getting big bro" funny cuz my weight stays the same most time but tren just makes you look like a savage, loving the PSL tren by the way.

I never took steroids and was already accused of using them from a work buddy who I didn't like on the BoardWalk in Santa Cruz.His wife was a fitness freak and he was a pud.Fucking pud I'm telling ya.
So much fucking pud that It looked like I took Steriods.
Fuck man,I was 155 pounds.I'm now 190 pounds and have taken Gear.

I wasn't taking gear and my sister and mom told me that I'm going to need a bra soon.Got a barrel of a chest,So I was exposed to this kind of talk before I even touched steroids.

When I took them D-bol and test,I blew up 20 pounds that a few folks at the gym were asking me how I got big.

My answer? Eat alot.

I never took steroids and was already accused of using them from a work buddy who I didn't like on the BoardWalk in Santa Cruz.His wife was a fitness freak and he was a pud.Fucking pud I'm telling ya.

I wasn't taking gear and my sister and mom told me that I'm going to need a bra soon.Got a barrel of a chest,So I was exposed to this kind of talk before I even touched steroids.

When I took them D-bol and test,I blew up 20 pounds that a few folks at the gym were asking me how I got big.

My answer? Eat alot.

Did u ride the giant dipper or ride the haunted house?

My answer? Eat alot.

Those are the best compliments you can get..
Funny you mention your weight.. I have a buddy who is 185-190..The absolute biggest 190 pounder I have ever seen, his shit is like 3-D in high definition..Fucker holds it so well, he looks 220 all day..He's a freak, he's one of those dudes that does all those crazy variations with pull ups, using insane hang time..Clearly you're gifted with good genetics.

Within 3 weeks of getting back to training after a 6 months hiatus, was 18, trained from 15-17 got up to 90kg naturally and solid and strong as fuck, by the time I got back into training at 18 it was winter and only 250mg test e, pharma stuff E6D and literally everyone commented on how I as packing my size on again and looking solid.

People tell me I'm leaning out lately and I definitely am, I'm 96kg now, had a little clen run for a week up until today going to wrap it up though, cut down to 92kg or so and then do a nice bulk to 100kg again but real clean this time, peanut butter will be my best friend I'm going to be trying a clean high fat high protein low carb approach for once, see how I go with it!

Ofcourse muscle glycogen, water and that I started eating and training like I used to but better than naturally contribute but I kept a fair amount of PCT, 8kg exactly after 12kg at start of PCT

it was a tsa guy, told me to make sure to keep the safety on my guns

lol

1st cycle never really had anyone raise much of an eyebrow, this cycle i have people coming up to me in the gym saying something all the time, my chick says i'm growing and looking better everyday and she's worried I'm gonna give in to all these thirsty ass hoes haha

1st cycle never really had anyone raise much of an eyebrow, this cycle i have people coming up to me in the gym saying something all the time, my chick says i'm growing and looking better everyday and she's worried I'm gonna give in to all these thirsty ass hoes haha

Lol now that im cutting my chick is acting all jealous saying she don't want me to get all cut because im gonna want to cheat on her

Lol these chicks are funny. And crazy. I think if 1 person in a relationship is looking better it should push the other to do the same so they stay attracted to each other. I have so many freinds that let themself go and there wives did the same and now they don't even want to have sex ever... fuck that, that's just sad

Back