Where is RJH8541?

GymLift

Just prior to making this post, I looked at his profile. Looks like he was active just a few minutes ago.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I would give him a call but if Doug talked with him then no need.
What if Doug has him tied up in his basement? You know that's a real possibility, except that he doesn't have a basement.

Awww... i feel so special. :D

Actually I/we have been spending alot less time on the boards lately. The novelty has pretty much worn off. I just swing by a few boards to check out the latest news and to stay in touch with some peeps I need to stay in contact with.

Plus we bought a new boat and we have been trying to spend as much time on the lake every week as possible.

But don't worry mranak... we are still having fun. As you can see by my new avi. I soooooo got arrested by Officer Madine this weekend. :D

You know that new show on MTV (dont ask how I ended up watching MTV) where the people want to BE other people. I think its called "Why Cant I Be You?" or something gay like that.

Well...I sent a letter to the producer requesting I be the guy who wants to BE RJH90210. Expect me and camera crew in 2 weeks, and yes I get to do (as in... do) everything (everyone) you do. Sweet.

DougoeFre5h said:
You know that new show on MTV (dont ask how I ended up watching MTV) where the people want to BE other people. I think its called "Why Cant I Be You?" or something gay like that.

Well...I sent a letter to the producer requesting I be the guy who wants to BE RJH90210. Expect me and camera crew in 2 weeks, and yes I get to do (as in... do) everything (everyone) you do. Sweet.

lmfao @ RJH90210

you watch MTV.... you fag.:D

i know dougie, nice one, tries to play it off like he doesnt watch mtv shows religious either... "oh i was just stumbling through the channel and i saw that show" yeah yeah dougie u aint foolin no one playa!

haha. Listen I fucking hate MTV, but sometimes I just get stuck watching it until I realize...no fucking way it just sucked another 32 minutes out of my life.

RJH8541 said:
But don't worry mranak... we are still having fun. As you can see by my new avi. I soooooo got arrested by Officer Madine this weekend. :D
I so need to beg your wife for larger versions of those photos as motivational photos for my wife to join the force in blue. I can actually be trusted to keep these things private.

Of course, if I looked a little more like you pretty-boys, then maybe that would be all the motivation my wife would need.

Things have been fun at home lately, however. I don't have any room to complain.

DougoeFre5h said:

They always put good for nothing losers on that show that have zero chance at being successful in real life.

I have no further comment.

RJH8541 said:

I think I want to be on the show wife swap with you :druggie:

Back