Where to place carbs in carb cycle for fat loss

Havasu

I know how to calculate my TDEE, and know what types of foods I should be eating. Here are my questions regarding carb cycling for fat loss:

Would you keep all carbs in the pre/intra/post meals, or would you put carbs with breakfast and your pre and post?

On a High Carb day, like legs, would you add intra workout carbs, or since the goal is fat loss, leave intra carbs out period?

In the post workout time frame can I place a lower amount of quick carbs, for instance Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, and then 30 minutes to an hour post workout add a meal with complex carbs such as oatmeal, or brown rice? Or, since I workout in the evening should all the carbs be quick carbs post workout, then keep carbs low to none for the rest of the evening. Typically I'm done training around 6:30pm-7pm, and I'm in bed by 10pm-10:30pm usually.

If for chest/bi's you have a moderately lower carb day, compared to leg day, and those calories are around 500 below maintenance, on a high carb day how much higher would you raise the calories. Would you bring the near maintenance level? Above maintenance level? Or, would a moderate carb day be on between 500 below maintenance, and maintenance, and high carb day would be around maintenance?

For Off days do you keep the total calories around 500 below maintenance, however dropping most of the carbs out except for some veggies, and maybe some complex carbs first thing in the morning?

Thanks!

I think I answered a couple of my questions by doing some more reading. No matter what for the week you need to create a deficit of 3500 calories. So if you know your TDEE-500, you total that for the week and with high carb, low carb and off days you still need to keep your total calories within that value, correct? So that answered a few things. If that is correct, then my main questions are

Would you keep all carbs in the pre/intra/post meals, or would you put carbs with breakfast and your pre and post?

On a High Carb day, like legs, would you add intra workout carbs, or since the goal is fat loss, leave intra carbs out period?

In the post workout time frame can I place a lower amount of quick carbs, for instance Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, and then 30 minutes to an hour post workout add a meal with complex carbs such as oatmeal, or brown rice? Or, since I workout in the evening should all the carbs be quick carbs post workout, then keep carbs low to none for the rest of the evening. Typically I'm done training around 6:30pm-7pm, and I'm in bed by 10pm-10:30pm usually.

For Off days do you keep the total calories around 500 below maintenance, however dropping most carbs except for maybe some veggies, and maybe some complex carbs first thing in the morning? Raising your fat intake on this day?

Back