Which filters should i get

You need to filter through a 0.45 and then a 0.22. Only use a 1.0 if your pre-filtering a huge batch with a cup and vac set up.

If he only uses a 0.45 then he is missing a lot of harmful shit. If you only use a 0.2 then good luck, you'll be there all day with it!

dbol said:
If he only uses a 0.45 then he is missing a lot of harmful shit. If you only use a 0.2 then good luck, you'll be there all day with it!
As I said, .45 is fine. Cite all the studies or theory you want, the practical experience of many, many guys tells us that .45 is adequate.

If you prefer .22, then go with it. That's exactly what I did.

dbol said:

.45 are a tried and proven method for safe filteration, if they wern't 99% of the members using them wouldnt

whatman for sure those millipores blow out, get clogged WAY to easy....just my experience.... the little i have of it

nunya said:
whatman for sure those millipores blow out, get clogged WAY to easy....just my experience.... the little i have of it
Yes i agree the milliapore they crack easely if you put to much pressure on them but not the whatmans

Back