Which Oil

Several could be used, sesame seed oil is very popular, so are both walnut and grape seed oils.

For some reason I think you should stay away from cottonseed oil, but I can't remember why at the moment.

Just use grape seed or walnut oil. Both are top notch, although I personally only have experience with grape seed oil.

You can probably find a better price online than the grocery, at least for the grape seed oil. Not sure about walnut oil.

Yea stay away from cottonseed. Wonder if thats the reason so many guys shoot blanks after thier cycle. Most all gear users I know who got thier bitch pregnant did so while ON anyways (and they dont use no cottonseed).

Grapeseed oil is very healthy. Its a potent antioxidant among other things. I use the grocery store shit with vitamin E in it. Works well.

i use grape seed, really nice and thin. walnut oil is also very good just be careful if you or anyone that uses has a nut allergy

DougoeFre5h said:
Yea stay away from cottonseed. Wonder if thats the reason so many guys shoot blanks after thier cycle. Most all gear users I know who got thier bitch pregnant did so while ON anyways (and they dont use no cottonseed).

Grapeseed oil is very healthy. Its a potent antioxidant among other things. I use the grocery store shit with vitamin E in it. Works well.
Yes it is PA

Back