Which supplement?

Brandon B

I am a high school athelete currently getting ready for football. I am looking for advice on the right supplements to add to my workout to be able to add mass, make gains, and be able to work out harder and more often. Are there any suggestions on what I should be taking?

I am definately looking along the lines of some sort of creatine. I'll also be adding some sort of protein supplement a few times a day also. Any suggestions on the type of creatine?

Protein, flax oil, creatine and a multi is all you need....

Bah, glutamine is useless unless you have AIDS or are seriously burnt.

most supps are hype and garbage! creatine and a high calorie protein shake should do it for the supps. have your mommy fix you some steak 3 times a day! till her your the next lebron james of football and you will buy her a house next year.

tednatas said:
most supps are hype and garbage! creatine and a high calorie protein shake should do it for the supps. have your mommy fix you some steak 3 times a day! till her your the next lebron james of football and you will buy her a house next year.

Everyones got an opinion I guess.... except some are backed with science and others are....well.... see above.

YellowJacket said:
Everyones got an opinion I guess.... except some are backed with science and others are....well.... see above.

hey lets see some of your science there buddy!! whats do you disagree with creatine as a good choice for weight gaining?? your so cool man what should i do to be more like you?? how do you find the time to be so smart and right about everything?? let me know man!! please!

tednatas said:
your so cool man what should i do to be more like you?? how do you find the time to be so smart and right about everything?? let me know man!! please!
Yah, you should be more like YJ; he contributes a heck of a lot more than you do here. Also, learn how to capitalize, punctuate, and spell "you're."

Feli Fly said:
Yah, you should be more like YJ; he contributes a heck of a lot more than you do here. Also, learn how to capitalize, punctuate, and spell "you're."

GET OFF HIS DICK !!!!!!!!

FAGGOT!

tednatas said:
hey lets see some of your science there buddy!! whats do you disagree with creatine as a good choice for weight gaining?? your so cool man what should i do to be more like you?? how do you find the time to be so smart and right about everything?? let me know man!! please!

First off, dont get 'gaining weight' and gaining muscle mixed up. If you want to get weight, go to Kirspy Cream, if you want to gain muscle, creatine and protein are fine. But there are a lot more supplements out there to aid in the process. Dessicated liver for example is a great, old school supplement packed with amino acids, B-complex and vitamins and minerals, now common sense tells me these things aid in systematic muscle growth..... thats just one example if you need more, let me know.

Slow down fellas! Keep it coooooool y'all.

Here are MY essentials:

Protein
Flax
Creatine
Milk Thistle
Anti-oxidants (ala, others)
Multi V/Multi M

tednatas said:
GET OFF HIS DICK !!!!!!!!

FAGGOT!
Ahh, yes. Always the sign of a guy who is winning a logical discussion: childish insults...

FYI, I don't even know YJ aside from the fact that he posts pretty useful info from the stuff of his I've read (I do disagree with him on glutamine's usefulness, though)... you, on the other hand, just start moronic threads like "all supps are BS" and on anavar only first cycles... and your PM I found this morning was not real impressive either considering the fact that I have given you good advice in more than a few of your threads...

Nonetheless, maybe run a few searches on how to get a new IP address or scout other boards, bro. At your current rate of progress, that would not be a bad idea at all.

Feli Fly said:
Ahh, yes. Always the sign of a guy who is winning a logical discussion: childish insults...

FYI, I don't even know YJ aside from the fact that he posts pretty useful info from the stuff of his I've read (I do disagree with him on glutamine's usefulness, though)... you, on the other hand, just start moronic threads like "all supps are BS" and on anavar only first cycles... and your PM I found this morning was not real impressive either considering the fact that I have given you good advice in more than a few of your threads...

Nonetheless, maybe run a few searches on how to get a new IP address or scout other boards, bro. At your current rate of progress, that would not be a bad idea at all.

you just cant leave it alone can you! your an ass kisser man! admit it. its ok with me i dont mind dude! i could give a fuck! but your way in the wrong man! you see two guys running there mouth and what do you do??? you toss in a line or two , take a side and jump in. why? for the sake of licking that man yj's ass? im sure he can handle his own battles. which is probably what you should do. and if yu got anymore issues man let me know we can meet up. i live in so cal and im willing to drive any were in the southwest to meet up with ya. so if you want that drop a line. if not just stay clear of me and all will be good.

tednatas, thanks for all your help. Leave your bitching in another thread.

Which Protein, creatine and multi do you guys reccomend that I take?
There are a lot of options out there I am not sure which would be the best one.

Back