Why Am I Still Sore????????

RAIDER_ROBB

I HIT MY GLUTE WITH 200MG ON SUNDAY AND IM STILL SORE ON THAT SIDE WITH A SLIGHT PUFFINESS UNDERNEATH THE SKIN, WHAT COULD THIS BE? I JUST SHOT ANOTHER 200 ON WEDNESDAY ON THE OTHER GLUTE AND THAT ONE ISNT SORE AT ALL, WHATS THE DEAL

Its probably nothing. I get sore spots that last 7-10 days sometimes, when I've shot exactly the same thing in the same bodypart on the other side, with no lingering soreness. I can't explain why this happens, but it frequently does.

I agree with trev. I have shot into the glute and the next week I can't even sit on it. But then again, no problems with the other. I guess there is a sweet spot like on the thigh.

It can also depend on how you shoot i.e. moving the needle too much while in (micro-tearing the muscle) and the lab itself. Ttokkyo used to tear me up sore/bruise-wise but others go in like butter. Keep an eye on it, if it gets significantly worse have it looked at.

dutch windmill said:
I only get sore with sustanon..i cannot stand the PAIN!!!..whimpy me:)

D.W.
nothing wrong with that dutch , i stick to eth and cyp myself , the gains are just as good or better and i can walk without a limp :D

Back