Why bother making the two? E & C

Why do they continue making them? Because there is a demand for both as many people will recommend one over the other for various (usually bullshit) reasons. As to why they made theses two compounds in the first place, i'm not sure.

outlawtas2 said:
Why do they continue making them? Because there is a demand for both as many people will recommend one over the other for various (usually bullshit) reasons. As to why they made theses two compounds in the first place, i'm not sure.

thanks that pretty much answers my question. :biggthump

c has a half life of 12 days
e has a half life of 10.5 days
p has a half life of 4.5 days
s runs in about 1 day

there's your difference

Painful Pleasure said:
If Cypionate and Enanthate are pretty much the same, why even make the two? Why not just stick to one of them?
Why make black cars and red cars? They both drive the same.
But seriously, they both originated in different places. The US usually makes cyp, while the rest of the world makes enan. And it probably will stay that way. Just like Fahrenheit and centigrade.

Aczech said:
c has a half life of 12 days
e has a half life of 10.5 days
p has a half life of 4.5 days
s runs in about 1 day

there's your difference
That's alot closer to active life and not half lives.

Prop is effectively inert in your system (typically) by day four. post cycle therapy (pct) starts three days after last prop shot...it wouldn't be done on the ahlf life, but rather the active life.

I have seen that same list where this came from, and it's generally accepted that those are much closer to active life than half life.

The screwy thing is that all figures like that are relative as the way each of our bodies handle the hormone will be different.
-------------
I took the initial question to be about the various people posting blends of cyp and enanthate. i guess I was off there.
Anywhoo, that's the answer I'm prepared to give. lol

400mg of test e is hard to get to hold without EO. back when nobody was using EO, it was almost unheard of for folsk to do because it felt like a horse kicked you from something like that. However, mixing cyp and enan is a very good way to get a higher concentration to hol and also not hurt nearly as bad. Which is why you see so many people talking about making a cyp/enan blend.

I may be completely wrong...but I thought I remember reading somewhere that people could actually be allegergic to the different esters. ie allergic to cyp and not enathate...this doesnt sound right to me though. Perhaps my memory is bad.

People certainly do have different results with those two esters. Most folks get more bloat with cyp than with enan.

Well I know for sure that I get more bloat with Prop as opposed to Cyp or Enat. Funny because alot of people claim the exact opposite.
When I say allergic though I mean that they get more redness or swelling around the injection site with one ester as opposed to another. I wish I could remember where I read that.

I'm pretty sure it was originally made by two different countries by different companies. It was just one market competeing with a different market with a similar product.

carolinacrackah said:
Well I know for sure that I get more bloat with Prop as opposed to Cyp or Enat. Funny because alot of people claim the exact opposite.
When I say allergic though I mean that they get more redness or swelling around the injection site with one ester as opposed to another. I wish I could remember where I read that.
I've read that too bro.

mustanged77 said:
I'm pretty sure it was originally made by two different countries by different companies. It was just one market competeing with a different market with a similar product.
Close guess. Test E was produced almost exclusively in Europe, where as Test Cyp was exclusive to North America.

Back