Why is Primo so highly faked and expensive?

I think it's expensive because it's chemical isolation/manufacturing process is expensive (like anavar, HGH, etc)...

And I'd suppose compounds would be faked because

A) A lot of people buy them (common decas, tests, etc)
or
B) They are expensive (primo, HGH, etc)..

1 You need to buy at lof of primo amps to get a decent cycle.
2 Gains / Sideseff. are very high
3 Expensive
4 Demand is high, Supply is low

IMO

on the fakers(bastard) side:

1) High demand... very low offer (a little in spain and turkey; Primo S only in south africa)

2) The cost/effective dose is quite high (at least 6-7 amps/wk)

on the our side:

1) Primobolan is known as a "clean" AAS. It have the usual side effect of other prod. but from looking some people I know it seems build lean solid beefly muscle without a big amount of food.
It's a myth for the lean muscular shape.

2) It's rare and now exotic so we are so much curious...

V.

Last edited:
It's generally considered the safest anabolic on the planet. Muscle growth with zero side effects of any kind (except an empty wallet), and doesn't effect HPTA much at all.

The production by Schering is limited.
Very low supply and very high demand.
That draws the price sky highm thus all these fakes floating around.

DTOX said:
It's generally considered the safest anabolic on the planet. Muscle growth with zero side effects of any kind (except an empty wallet), and doesn't effect HPTA much at all.
This is one of the biggest reason why primo is faked, IMO. Primo will shut ur ass down, and can give you side effects, but ppl think differently. It's just not so...

Here is another one, it was never approved for use in the US - ergo anyone else knows if we want it they are our "only" source.

DTOX said:

IMHO

I'm not so sure that primo will be so safest. As any other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it have some known side effects...
It depend from the dose. We can judge a product only if tried alone, and I suppose that, as many other AAS, Primo alone would excert his duty at a minimum dose of 800-1000mg/wk.
At that dose ....

V.

Back