Why some don't see results from improving their diet?

Dlove

Product of Test
Ive been eating strict as a mo-fo for about three years. Expensive lean meats, eggs, oats, shakes, steak, potatoes, wild rice etc. I just haven't felt a big difference in the way I feel till recently. So many people like myself think if they can just shovel in those 6 clean meals a day it's all good. It's not. Ive been making Four major mistakes. I know a lot of you probably know this but hopefully it will help the newer guys or the ones just getting adjusted to the BBing diet.

Mistake 1. Because of time restraints work etc I prepare my meals ahead a time then warm them up in the microwave the next day. Bad move. The plastics and microwave dishes absorb heat which is carried into your food, bottom line line fucks up your nutrients.

Mistake 2. Gotta cook with the right equipment. You should double boil your oatmeal. Dont use teflon. Pyrex glass is great for preparing eggs and meats. Cast iron is also good. Baking meat and fish in the oven is great.

Mistake 3. Alway's use olive oil for preparing eggs meats etc.

Mistake 4. Biggest mistake of all. Now not all of you might have access to this but luckily this little country town outside the city I live in is good for somethin. Too bad I just reaslized it.

Dont buy egg's meats from groceries stores or fruit or veggies for that matter. Like I said if you live in cali or miami places like that you aint gonna get the good stuff but oh well.

My eggs are all free reanged feed with wheat oats and grains. I buy them off a Amish farm. My fruit and veggies come from local growers that use natural organic compounds to grow their crops. Meats also come from free range animals. Delicous steaks and chicken amazing the difference between a free range chicken and a perdue chicken which is in a 2x2 cage and gets a pellet of chicken fecese every half hour yum huh? It's amazing how much different you will feel and eventually look from eating these quality foods and not your typical wal-mart shit. You also save a bundle of money. I can buy a half of Grade A Black Angus beef corn feed for 3oo bucks. Break that down into store packs and your payin double.

Last think if you can get it Raw Milk. I just thought I would share this with you guy's cause it seems to be making major differences in my training. The other aspect of course is how much and how often to eat these things. I got the breakfast, pre-workout and pst workout down but the other meals can always be tweaked a little to help gains. The other meals I try to eat a lean meat say chicken wild grain rice and fresh grown spinach glass of raw milk.

Hope this helps you like it's helpin me.

Yeah, I think u're right. Every time I think it sucks ass living in a rural area, someone reminds me of the benefits. :) I eat fresh eggs, we butcher our own beef, buffallo, venison and sometimes pork. I have to buy my chicken and fish from the store mostly. So yeah, on the meat part its helped me out some w/saving $$ and getting more nutrients. For veggies and fruits i'm kinda stuck buying from the stores, except in summer can raise our own. Also, if u guys have chance to get stuff from co ops. I get oatmeal in 25lb bags, same w/brown rice, nat. peanut butter 5lb tub, and all kinds of natural stuff for pretty reasonable prices. All better then the shit they sell u at the stores w/all the partially hydrogenated oils, perservatives, and "enriched" foods...right.

Dlove said:
Ive been eating strict as a mo-fo for about three years. Expensive lean meats, eggs, oats, shakes, steak, potatoes, wild rice etc. I just haven't felt a big difference in the way I feel till recently. So many people like myself think if they can just shovel in those 6 clean meals a day it's all good. It's not. Ive been making Four major mistakes. I know a lot of you probably know this but hopefully it will help the newer guys or the ones just getting adjusted to the BBing diet.

Mistake 1. Because of time restraints work etc I prepare my meals ahead a time then warm them up in the microwave the next day. Bad move. The plastics and microwave dishes absorb heat which is carried into your food, bottom line line fucks up your nutrients.

Mistake 2. Gotta cook with the right equipment. You should double boil your oatmeal. Dont use teflon. Pyrex glass is great for preparing eggs and meats. Cast iron is also good. Baking meat and fish in the oven is great.

Mistake 3. Alway's use olive oil for preparing eggs meats etc.

Mistake 4. Biggest mistake of all. Now not all of you might have access to this but luckily this little country town outside the city I live in is good for somethin. Too bad I just reaslized it.

Dont buy egg's meats from groceries stores or fruit or veggies for that matter. Like I said if you live in cali or miami places like that you aint gonna get the good stuff but oh well.

My eggs are all free reanged feed with wheat oats and grains. I buy them off a Amish farm. My fruit and veggies come from local growers that use natural organic compounds to grow their crops. Meats also come from free range animals. Delicous steaks and chicken amazing the difference between a free range chicken and a perdue chicken which is in a 2x2 cage and gets a pellet of chicken fecese every half hour yum huh? It's amazing how much different you will feel and eventually look from eating these quality foods and not your typical wal-mart shit. You also save a bundle of money. I can buy a half of Grade A Black Angus beef corn feed for 3oo bucks. Break that down into store packs and your payin double.

Last think if you can get it Raw Milk. I just thought I would share this with you guy's cause it seems to be making major differences in my training. The other aspect of course is how much and how often to eat these things. I got the breakfast, pre-workout and pst workout down but the other meals can always be tweaked a little to help gains. The other meals I try to eat a lean meat say chicken wild grain rice and fresh grown spinach glass of raw milk.

Hope this helps you like it's helpin me.

You REALLY BELIEVE this ? ? ?

You've discovered the Secret to Dieting ? ? ?

-Dont heat your food in the Microwave,
-Cook in Pyrex
-Get your Eggs and Meat from a farm,
then fry them in olive oil
-Wash it down with Raw Milk.

Its so simple.
Why didnt i think of this ?
All this time i've been concerned
with macronutrutients, calories,
carbs, proteins and fats.

Thanks bro, we owe you one ! :druggie:

p.s. Proof for anyone who believes
that more posts = more knowledge.

Dlove

Last edited:
At least agree w/the guy that foods right off a farm are better for u then the shit u buy in the stores. Thats not bs. I will give him that.

Gosh ya'all, I don't agree either, but be nice.

Please allow me to make a corrected summary.

q: I'm eating clean and I can't grow.
a: eat dirty with lots of protein on the side.

joshbeam1 said:
At least agree w/the guy that foods right off a farm are better for u then the shit u buy in the stores. Thats not bs. I will give him that.
Yeah. I prefer my milk unpasteurized. :rolleyes:

geez definitely some attitudes on this board. i thought only the canadians(hosers) were arrogant. sorry if you think that eating fresh natural free range foods isn't better for your training but it is. funny thing is you guys bash me on this and i wonder how many of you are flyweights meaning 240lbs or less. im 260 at 9%Bf but your right duckyo it's a crock of shit. mature people keep comment's like that to themselves. and your a moderator, LOL

Last edited:
p.s. Proof for anyone who believes
that more posts = more knowledge.

Dlove
[/QUOTE]

proof that you were born in 1969 and with an attitude like this your either bald or haven't gotten laid in a while. or you got one of those wives-girlfriends that you have to think of other chic's as your fuckin her.

thanx feedback brotrhaman stick with your microwave and perdue chicken, it will really help you.

Dlove said:
geez definitely some attitudes on this board. i thought only the canadians(hosers) were arrogant. sorry if you think that eating fresh natural free range foods isn't better for your training but it is. funny thing is you guys bash me on this and i wonder how many of you are flyweights meaning 240lbs or less. im 260 at 9%Bf but your right duckyo it's a crock of shit. mature people keep comment's like that to themselves. and your a moderator, LOL
It's okay, hoser. I'll forgive ya. ;)

"Natural" food may be "better for ya" (that's debatable) but the entire post was in regards to the fact that you couldn't make gains on "regular" food. That's what I'm calling a crock of shit.

Then why aren't the farm boys whooping the "city" boys on the stage? Surely Ronnie has his free range chicken flown in daily right?

If it was a post about the virtues of "natural" vs "non" foods, I'd have left it alone. But it wasn't. I call a spade a spade when I see it.

Sorry.

The idea that your going to "gain" better on natural foods (ie: free range chicken) compared to not so natural foods is complete BS.

Possibly over the Long term (years) you would see an ever so slight difference, but nothing noticeable.

Your health has the potential to improve and thats about all.

There is a thread about this very similar topic at IntenseMuscle - And with all honesty some smarter individuals then myself will point you in the similar direction.

And Dlove - Show those pics we would all love to see them! 260 lb @ 9% would be very impressive and i'm sure you'd like to show it off-

Albeit i think your about as full of crap as 99% of the other people on the internet. As it becomes very apparent from your lack of knowledge that you have showed in several posts on this board.

03-13-2005, 01:40 PM #1
Dlove
Milf-Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna start another cycle when my back heals and was wondering if this one is too weak to even bother with. Ive been training on and off for 8 yrs. Im 28 6 3 242, it will be my 3rd run.

d-bol 1-5 30mg
test 250 1-10
deca 250 1-10

Any feedback would be great.

Thanx

So a month ago you were 242 (oh my a Lightweight) GOSH don't say its true but now your 260

Lets talk about maturity (last i checked) telling a lie didn't exactly make someone look all that mature.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=964897#post964897

Back