Why Test for first Cycle?

john smith said:
Hi fellas. If Winstrol is so bad for your joints, then why did Ben Johnson brake the world record while on it?

Frow what I understood he normally didn't take it, and when he did it was only, i beleive 2 shots a week. We take a bit more, and will cauase a bit more problems. For some reason i want to say turanibol was his drug of choice, but i could be mistaken.

Mr. X said:
I'm going to have to disagree with most here. Some people are very sensative to test and they need to be cautious by taking low doses for their 1st cycle. I got flamed some time ago for saying that I was getting gyno from 250 mg of test a week. Well I got a lump and with time and Nolva it goes away. But it comes back everytime I take even small amounts of test.

So to learn from my mistakes, keep it simple, don't stack on your first cycle, and learn how your body reacts to the different drugs. By doing this I've learned that EQ is the drug for me, and now I stack with EQ as the base.

Good luck
I agree with this statment. I know that Test is the Best but why start with the best with your first cycle? Everyone says that you get your best results with your first, so why not use test in your second cycle since it is the best?

vballplayer said:
I see lots of ppl say Test should be your first cycle. Why is that?

I can only get Winstrol (winny) and Deca from my source. So that is what my first and only cycle is going to be. Still working on dosage reseach. any suggestions are welcome.

wk 1-8 Deca 400mg
wk 1-4 Winstrol (winny) 50mg eod
wk 7-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg eod
wk 11-13 clomid

That's why I'd do, if I was in your situation and couldn't get any test.

Re: Re: Why Test for first Cycle?

slobberknocker said:
wk 1-8 Deca 400mg
wk 1-4 Winstrol (winny) 50mg eod
wk 7-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg eod
wk 11-13 clomid

That's why I'd do, if I was in your situation and couldn't get any test.

SOLID

Mudge said:
Because test fucking rocks.
Be more specific, I know test is the best but why not save it for a later cycle since you get your best gains off of your first cycle anyways

Back